Chapter 2

The next morning, I wake up to boys shouting. I get out of bed and shout,"If you don't shut the hell up you won't be able to have children!" They shut up and I heard someone say,"Well damn."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed an outfit for today. I took a quick shower and got dressed. I just pulled my hair into a messy bun and put on a bandana.

I grabbed my phone and texted Autum.

To Bestie😜😜😜: Where u at?

From Bestie😜😜😜: Lobby.

To Bestie😜😜😜: K

I grabbed my penny board and left our room and went to the lobby. "Hey." I said walking up to Autum and Loxy.

"Hey." They said back. "I'm gonna go get Starbucks, you two coming?" I asked. "Yeah." Loxy said and Autum nodded.

We walked out and I started to penny board. "Hey, watch this." I said as I started skate boarding on my hands.

"You finally learned how to do it?" Autum asked. "Yep." I said. "I'm so vining this." Loxy said.

"How the hell do you do that?" She asked. "Because I'm me." I replied. She ended the vine and I picked up my skate board.

We walked into Starbucks and ordered. We sat in a booth while waiting for our drinks.

When they called our names we got up and got our drinks. "Nadia?" Someone said. I looked up to see Ricky. "Hey Ricky." I said.

"What are you doing here?" He asked. "Elizabeth sent me to Nash and Hayes because of my actions or whatever." I said.

"Ricky, this is Autum and Loxy." I said. "Hey." He said. "Hello." Autum said. Loxy held up the peace sign.

My phone started ringing and it was Nash. "Hello?" I said answering the phone. "Where did you go?" He asked. "Where do you think I am?" I asked.

He hung up and I smirked. "Nash?" Autum asked. "Yep." I said. "He is no doubt on his way here." I added.

"Wanna come meet the rest of the guys from O2l?" Ricky asked. "Sure." We said. We got in Ricky's car and played ordinary.

We pulled up to a big house and we got out. "Cool place." I said. "Thanks." He said and unlocked the front door.

"I'm back!" He shouted. Nothing. "I brought visitors!" He shouted. Footsteps.

All of a sudden five boys appear out of no where. "Well damn." Loxy mumbled. I smirked a little and elbowed her.

"I'm Nadia." I said. "I'm Autum." Autum said. "I'm Loxy." Loxy said.

"Kian"

"Jc"

"Sam"

"Trevor"

"Connor"

They introduced themselves. "Wassup." I said holding up the peace sign with Loxy.

They walked away and we followed Ricky to the living room. "Wait, aren't you Skittle Dancer?" Trevor asked coming into the living room.

"Maybe, maybe not. You tell me." I said. "Yes she is Skittle Dancer." Autum said.

"Awesome." He said. My phone started ringing again. "Ugh, Nash." I said. "Hello?" I said answering the phone.

"Where are you?" He asked. "Somewhere." I said. "Stop being a smart ass." He said. "Sorry, Nadia cannot come to the phone right now, please never call again." I said and hung up.