Chapter 22

The Hibari Family
Chapter 22
_________________

"HEEEEEEEH !!!!?" Keiko yelled while looking through a book "Kumori ! Come quick !" She called, Kumori rushed to the living room "what !? What happened !?" He said worried "look at this picture !" She pointed "Aho ! You made me worried !" He bumped her head.

He sighed and sat next to her as she rubbed her head "look, it's Oka-san and Otou-san" she said "that's in their middle school days" she smiled. He took the book from her, he admitted that he looked like sixteen years old Kyoya "middle school, high school" he flipped the page "where did you find this ?" He glanced at the cover "it fell from the bookshelf" she said "this is Oka-san and Otou-san's photo book" he said.

They continued to flip pages "Areh !? Otou-san used to have a motorcycle !" He said "Kakkoi !!" They looked at each other "they were right, Oka-san was actually a tomboy" she pointed "do you think Otou-san still have his motorcycle ?" He said, she shrugged. They suddenly heard a slam of the front door "I can't believe you, Kyoya !" Kyokai yelled "not my fault" Kyoya said "it was your fault !" She yelled "man, this is the first time I get beating by Reborn" she sighed heavily as she entered the living room "it wasn't the bad, I don't see why he would beat us" Kyoya followed her "you crashed his car !" She yelled, they glared at each other.

They shot their heads toward their kids, making them flinch "h-how was your mission ?" Kumori nervously asked "don't ask" Kyokai pinched the bridge of her nose and went to sit next to them "what are you reading ?" She asked "it's actually a photo book" he showed her.

Kyokai looked at the photos and flipped pages "Kyo, come look" she waved "hn ?" Kyoya sat next to her "this is our wedding" she smiled "wedding !? Kawaii !" Keiko said. Kyoya formed a small smile and kissed Kyokai's hand. She snuggled her head on his shoulder as he rested his head on hers "I love those memories" Kyokai smiled "Oka-san, I've been wondering" Keiko said and flipped to a page "who are they ?" She pointed at a picture where Ikuto was hugging Kyokai from behind "those are..." Kumori thought as his eyes widen.

Kyoya's eye twitched at the picture "why was the Tiny Cherry hugging you like that ?" He glared "how should I know ?" Kyokai glared back "those were our friends, they are the Shimon family" she said "what about him ?" Keiko pointed at Kotoya, where he was putting his arm around Kyoya's shoulders "that's your mother's twin, Kotoya" Kyoya said "heh !? Oka-san have a twin !!?" Keiko said "he was your father's childhood friend as well" Kyokai smiled "oh it's Toya Oji" Kumori said "you met him !?" Keiko said "your uncle used to come all the time to play with Kumori and watch him when Kumori was two" Kyokai explained "where is he now ?" Kumori asked.

Kyoya glanced at Kyokai worried "I don't know" she forced a smile "he have been gone since you turned three" she said "don't worry Oka-san ! You'll see, Oji will come at the door right now !" Keiko pointed at the door, that's when the doorbell rang. Kumori and Keiko stared at her finger shocked. Kyokai got up to open the door, Kyoya followed her and the two siblings peeked from the door "heyo !" Kotoya smiled.

Kyokai and Kyoya blinked "Toya-Aniki ?" Kyokai said "Kai-chan I missed you so much !!" Kotoya pulled her into a death gripped hug, spinning her around "give me a kiss !" He laughed "Iyada" Kyoya pushed his face "did you take care of my sister while I was gone, Kyoya ?" Kotoya said, they gasped when he punched Kyoya in the face "yes I did" Kyoya chuckled while holding his chin, then punched Kotoya back "man, you've gotten stronger" Kotoya laughed.

"Why don't you come in for tea ?" Kyokai said "sure" Kotoya smiled. They went to sit in the living room "hm ?" Kotoya frowned when he spotted Kumori and Keiko "hm ?" They looked at him "you've got another kid !?" Kotoya said "Kyoya, I told you one is enough !" He glared at Kyoya, who ignored him "wait isn't that little Mori !?" Kotoya said, Kumori blinked.