Chapter 18

The Hibari Family
Chapter 18
__________________

A few days left until the month ends, Kyoya and Kyokai were still on a mission with Dino, Kumori was doing his homework, only to be interrupted by a certain creature "Inu, stop bothering me. Can't you see I'm busy ?" He glared at Aki, who only wiggled his tail and licked his cheek. Kumori wiped his cheek in disgust "Baka Inu" he pop a vein.

Kisume sweat dropped as he peeked from the door "um Kumori, breakfast is ready" he smiled "not hungry" Kumori growled as his eyes focused at his notebook "ah, I see. Come on, Aki" Kisume left and Aki followed. Kisume sat down in the living room and smiled at Keiko and Kazu "looks like we'll have to start without him again" he said "hm ?" Keiko glanced at the door.

"Have Kumori always been focused in his studies like that ?" He asked "nnno !" Kazu nodded as he sat on Kisume's lap "do you even understand what I'm saying ?" Kisume said "nnno !" Kazu laughed, Kisume chuckled "well, there are two reasons why he's acting like that" Keiko said "what are those two reasons ?" Kisume asked "the first reason is because he's looking for a good high school" Keiko said "ah, he's in third grade of middle school" Kisume smiled "and the other reason.." She paused, not wanting to say it.

Kisume frowned at that "what's the other reason ?" He said "eh ?" Keiko flinched "Etto.." She scratched her cheek "Kumo-nii might not accepted you...yet" she said "what do you mean ?" Kisume asked "I've been here for almost a month" he said "Ku mad !" Kazu said then drank from his bottle "when a new person comes in Kumori's life, he don't just accept them. He would test them to see if they were worthy to be trusted" Keiko explained, Kisume chuckled "just like people I know" he thought.

Kisume then frowned "aren't you going to eat ?" He asked "I lost my appetite" Keiko smiled and got up "I'll be in my room" she left the room "hm" Kisume's eyes sadden then glanced at the sleeping Kazu, who snuggled on his chest "at least your with me" Kisume smiled then sighed "what should I do with them ?" He glanced at the door.

He pulled out his phone and called Kyoya, asking him for a solution to his problem "hello, Onii-san ?" Kyokai answered instead "hey Kyokai-chan" Kisume smiled "is everything alright ?" She asked "well, Kumori is still in his room, and Keiko doesn't want to eat" he explained "ah, I understand" she chuckled "if you get Kumori to trust you, you will see both of them in front of you right now" she said "Keiko doesn't like to eat if the whole house aren't there" she added "that's explains a lot, thank you" he smiled "anytime, Onii-san. Don't worry, we'll be back in a week" she said then hanged up.

He put the phone back in his pocket and picked up Kazu, resting his chin on his shoulder to drive him to sleep. He was about to go Kyoya's room to place Kazu in his bed, but stopped in front of Kumori's room "hey Ryu.." He heard Kumori said "no, nothing's wrong, just checking on you.." He said "I was wondering if you would go ou-" Kumori throw the phone in surprise when Kisume opened the door "did you just-" he pointed "no !" Kumori said.

"I was just checking on you, how's your homework doing ?" Kisume asked "it's doing fine" Kumori mumbled and looked at his notebook "you seem to be troubled" Kisume said "how would you know ?" Kumori said not looking at him "I can tell by the look on your face" Kisume said "hm" Kumori only glared. Kisume carefully sat next to him, not wanting to wake up Kazu "what subject is this ?" He pointed "I-Italian" Kumori mumbled.

Kisume blinked then chuckled "you don't know how to speak Italian ?" He smiled "don't mock me, Oka-san taught me Italian a couple of time, and Otou-san doesn't even speak Italian" Kumori explained "I don't know why we're even learning this" he glared "hm ? Let me see" Kisume pulled his notebook. Kisume started to teach Kumori Italian until Kumori understood the meaning.

"Your a fast learner" Kisume smiled "I got that from Otou-san" Kumori mumbled "did you know we have a sister ?" Kisume said, Kumori looked at him shocked "I have an aunt ?" He said "hm" Kisume nodded "she knows your mother too, because she's a part of Varia. So we rarely see her" Kisume said "Varia ? And Otou-san was okay with that ?" Kumori asked "at first, but then he soon accepted it" Kisume smiled.