Chapter 15

The Hibari Family
Chapter 15
_________________

"Come on, Kumo-kun. Wake up" a gentle voice said. Kumori slowly opened his eyes to see himself on his bed "my room ?" He thought "Kumo-kun" Kyokai brushed his hair softly "Oka-san..." He sat up "good morning, dear" she kissed his forehead.

She placed her palms on his cheeks "Kumo-kun, I need to tell you something" she smiled "what is it, Oka-san ?" He asked "I'm afraid I cannot be with you anymore" she said "what do you mean ?" He said "I must leave soon...but I will be watching you" she smiled "no, no. Oka-san, you can't leave me" he said.

She pulled him into a warm hug "please, I love you" he mattered as he clenched on her shoulders "I need you" he whispered "Kumori !"

Kumori snapped his eyes open to see Keiko giving him a concern look "you wouldn't wake up" she said "Keiko ?" He sat up "it's only a dream" he thought "what's wrong ?" She asked "nothing" he sighed "alright, uncle Dino brought the uniform, we should head to school" she left the room "ah" he thought.

As he went to the living room, he saw Keiko was feeding Kazu his breakfast and Dino reading a newspaper "ah ! Your awake, Kumori" Dino smiled "Hayo" Kazu waved "Kazu, don't talk with you mouth full" Keiko said and he nodded "me sowy"

Dino smiled and told Kumori to eat breakfast "Areh ?" Dino looked at Kumori's neck "isn't that Kyoya and Kyokai's necklace ?" He pointed "they gave it to me" Kumori said "you know, those necklaces proves your parents relationship, they had it ever since middle school" Dino said "it's quite surprising giving it to you, they must have trust you that much"

Kumori just got up and went to his room "aren't you eating your breakfast ?" Keiko said "lost my appetite" he said "Kumo-nii" she said "Ku" Kazu was about to go to Kumori but Keiko pulled him back "Kumo-nii is kind of busy" Keiko smiled. Kazu stared at her then Kumori's room.

Kazu stayed with Dino and the two siblings went to school. Of course, hand in hand "oh it's Kumori-san and Keiko-san" they saw Tsuna with Gokudera and Yamamoto "Yo !" Yamamoto greeted "Ohayo Gozaimasu" Keiko smiled "hm Ohayo" Kumori nodded "ready for your first day at school ?" Tsuna asked "I guess" Keiko laughed "hn" Kumori just walked ahead.

Tsuna frowned at that "is he always quiet ?" He asked Keiko "Kumori is sometimes deep in thoughts. Or maybe he just misses Oka-san" she mumbled the last sentence "okay then" Tsuna smiled and they walked to school "ah ! Kumori !" Keiko forgot that Kumori already walked ahead. She ran and hugged his arm "please don't walk off like that !" She said.

Kumori sighed and ruffled her hair "sorry" he mumbled then entwined his hand with hers "oh Hayashi-san ! Ohayo !" Tsuna waved as they spotted Kyokai "Ohayo, Sawada" she nodded "hm ? You seem down" she told Kumori "how did you know ?" Kumori said "I can tell by just looking at your face" Kyokai explained "whatever it is, cheer up" Kyokai reached to ruffle his hair. Kumori's eyes widen as he slightly blushed "Oi" someone grabbed Kyokai's hand.

"Who told you to walk alone like that ?" Kyoya glared at Kyokai "well, you were taking so long" she glared back "you" Kyoya glared at Kumori, making him and Keiko flinch "what were you doing with My Kyokai ?" Kyoya glared "u-uh Hibari-san...he was-" Tsuna got cut off "I don't want to hear an excuse from you, I want to hear it from him" Kyoya said "w-well.." Kumori said "Kyoya, will you stop with the jealousy ?" Kyokai grabbed Kyoya's shoulder "I'm yours, didn't we say that ?" She hugged his arm.

"Come on, or someone might destroy the school" she kissed his cheek and walked ahead. Kyoya followed before glaring over his shoulder "Oi, don't walk alone like that" he wrapped his arm around Kyokai's shoulders "great, now my own father hates me because he thought I got feelings for my mother" Kumori thought.