Chapter 7

The Hibari Family
Chapter 7
__________________

"Good morning, everyone" Tsuna greeted, walking to the living room "good morning, Sawada-san" Tomoko greeted back "morning, Sawada-san" Hazuki greeted "Yo !" Takeshi walked in "EXTREME morning !!" Ryohei ran in "hey !" Tadashi waved "hm" Ryu nodded at them "have you seen Gokudera-kun anywhere ?" Tsuna asked "I think I saw him with Spannar and Shoichi" Miryoko said.

"Oh" Tsuna said "so your telling me that I'm wrong ?" They heard Kyokai said "how could it possibly fit in there ?!" They heard Hayato yelled. Kyokai and Hayato walked in the living room, with a short ponytail, a pair of glasses, and a blueprint in Hayato's hand "they look the same" Tsuna and Tomoko thought "you idiot, your holding the paper upside down" Kyokai sighed "and you call me stupid" She mumbled "you are" Hayato said "I'm going to break your neck someday" she said "I'll like to see you try" he smirked "is that a challenge ?" She glared "uhhhh Gokudera-kun, Hayashi-san" Tsuna tried to stop them.

"Good morning, Judaime !" Hayato greeted "hn" Kyokai nodded "what were you two doing ?" Yamamoto said "we were trying to help Spanner and Shoichi in to build a portal to the hiding base when we find it" Hayato explained "but she doesn't seem to help at all" he pointed at Kyokai "Cheppe~" Cheppe appeared next to Kyokai's leg "Braccio di Neve (Arm of Snow)" she mattered "Gaaa !!" Hayato got punched in the stomach by Kyokai's ice around her arm "perché hai fatto !? (why did you do that !?) He yelled at her while she was petting Cheppe's head, and they started to argue in Italian, they sweat dropped.

"Oya Oya, the kids might think you two are flirting" Mukuro walked in and smirked "shut it, Pineapple Head !!" Hayato yelled at him "we're not flirting" Kyokai glared at him "and Gokudera never flirts, that's why he doesn't have a girlfriend" she added pointed at Gokudera "you Damn woman !!" He grabbed her collar.

"Herbivore, you dare harass My Kyokai ?" Kyoya appeared with Kumori and Keiko behind him "huh ?" Gokudera looked at him confused "I'm not raping your girlfriend, Bird Freak !" He dropped Kyokai "Itai" Kyokai mattered, Kyoya helped her stand up.

"Hey guys" Shoichi came in "what is it ?" Takeshi said "I was looking for you, you need to see this" Shoichi said and they all rushed to the lab "I think I found the base" Shoichi said "great ! Where is it ?" Tomoko said "it is inside the mountain" Shoichi said "how do we get there ?" Ryu crossed her arms "by the portal that we built" Hayato answered.

"That won't work" Hazuki said "huh !? What do you know ?" Hayato said "the wires are attached incorrectly" Kumori said "told you" Kyokai smirked at Hayato "you go snuggle with your boyfriend or something !" He pointed at her "shut up, bomb for a brain !" She yelled "you shut up, stupid woman !" He yelled back, they glared at each other.

Kumori and Hazuki glanced at each other then sighed. They went to fix the portal by attaching the wires "no, the red with the blue" Kumori pointed "oh, right" Hazuki said "there" the portal worked "all you have to do is to program the location and we're there" Kumori said "I'm impressed, did you someone taught you that ?" Kyokai asked, Kumori saw her future self next to her "ah" he nodded while slightly smiled.

"I located the mountain, now someone need to do through it for testing" Shouchi said "what about that ?" Lambo pointed at Layla "you can't throw Layla in there !" Tomoko said "why not ?" Hazuki said "Hazu-kun !" Tomoko said "I'll test it" Chrome said "no, you won't !" Mukuro and Miryoko said "what about Sawada ?" Kyokai pointed at Tsuna "HEEI !! Why me !?" Tsuna said "because I said so" Kyokai smirked.

Tsuna started to back away from Kyokai but bumped into Kyoya "HEEEEEEIII !!" Tsuna screamed as Kyokai and Kyoya threw Tsuna into the portal "Judaime !!!" Hayato said "they threw him !" Kumori and Keiko thought "Sawada ! Are you dead !?" Kyokai called "i-it's safe" Tsuna stuck his head in "oh your alive" she said "why do you sound disappointed !?" Tsuna said.