Chapter 5

The Hibari Family
Chapter 5
__________________

The past 10th Generation went to talk to Shoichi and see what's going on. Meanwhile, the kids and Bianchi went to living room "Aunt Bianchi ! Can you explain what the hell is going on !?" Hazuki complained for the 28th time "oh your so cute dear" Bianchi smiled "don't avoid my God Damn question !!!" Hazuki pointed at her "oh my ! Your just like Hayato" she chuckled "Damn it, aunt Bianchi !!" He yelled.

"What's going on ?" Keiko said "first, we've been sent here. And then our past parents selves ?" Miryoko said "they seem to get along for a long time" Tadashi laughed "your parents knew each other when they were in your age. But Kyokai and Sasagawa were childhood friends" Bianchi explained "can you tell us about our past parents when they were in middle school ?" Ryu asked.

"Well, Tsuna used be bullied a lot at school and students call him Deme-Tsuna, Hayato used to lose control of his temper, Yamamoto find the Mafia is just a game, Sasagawa can't lower his voice and all he thinks of is Kyoko and boxing, Hibari was always fighting and bite people to death if his school was destroyed, Kyokai was Hibari's tutor and wasn't very kind like in this time, oh and they were dating at that time, Mukuro and Chrome used to be one person, that's it" Bianchi explained "our parents used to be like that ?" The kids sweat dropped.

"Come back here, Stupid Cow !!" They heard Hayato yelled "waaaah !!! Gokudera-kun ! Please don't throw your dynamites !!" Tsuna said "EXTREME !!!" Ryohei yelled "haha calm down, Gokudera" Tadeshi laughed.

Kyokai and Chrome walked in. Chrome was walking behind Kyokai shyly becuase of the new faces while Kyokai's eye twitched "oh ! Sweetie ! Have you been wearing dresses lately ?" Bianchi said "Tch, as if I'm wearing those in front of Kyoya" Kyokai crossed her arms.

"How's everything's going ?" Bianchi said "horrible. Irie doesn't seem to know why are we sent here" Kyokai explained.

"Kyokai-nee, Hibari-san and Mukuro-sama are fighting again" Chrome said "leave those idiot, Chrome" Kyokai said "hai, Kyokai-nee" Chrome nodded "so who are they ?" Kyokai looked at the kids "Etto.." Keiko said and got interrupted by Lambo "WAAAAAAAH !!!!" He ran into the room with Hayato behind him. Binachi wore her goggles so he won't faint again "Get Back here !!!!" Hayato yelled "your loud, Ahodera" Kyokai said "not my fault, Stupid Woman !!!" Hayato said. Kyokai kicked his legs and he fell on his back "care to repeat that, Gokudera ?" Kyokai glared "n-no, Hayashi" Gokudera said.

"I will introduce them as soon as the rest gathers" Bianchi said. They nodded and the rest came, except for Kyoya and Mukuro "Otou-san isn't here ?" Kumori thought "so is uncle Mukuro" he thought and suddenly Roll came in, crushing a hole in the wall "he's here" Tsuna said.

"Kufufu~" Mukuro ran in, being chased by Kyoya "that's enough" Kyokai pulled Kyoya's arm "hn" he glanced at her "that's a command. Or do you want me to kick you again ? Or to hit you with a baseball bat ?" She glared. He sweated and gulped "n-no" he said "good" she said "Oka-san is so scary !" Kumori and Keiko thought.

"Can you at least stop fighting for a moment ? Bianchi-nee is about to introduce new people" Kyokai whispered "why would I want to meet new people ? They are just going to crowd" Kyoya said "for me ?" She said "hn fine" he looked away.

"Are you two love birds done !?" Hayato yelled "do you want me to kill you ?" Kyokai pulled out her tonfa "that's enough" Kyoya pulled her to stand with him in the corner "sorry about that" Tsuna smiled at the kids "they already know you, Tsuna. So they will introduce themselves" Bianchi nodded at the kids.

"Hi ! My name is Sa-" Tomoko covered her mouth "Tomoko" she blushed "Tch Hazuki" Hazuki looked away "haha ! My name is Tadashi ! Nice to meet you" Tadashi smiled then looked at Ryu "I'm Ryu" Ryu bowed her head "Hahaha !! I'm Layla !!" Layla waved "Nufufu~ I am Miryoko" Miryoko smiled "Hn Kumori" Kumori glanced at Keiko "I'm Keiko, nice to meet you all" Keiko smiled "that's cute, Keiko" Miryoko smirked "don't you dare come near my sister, Clown Face" Kumori glared.