Chapter 16

The Hibari Family
Chapter 16
________________

The next day after school, Kumori sat on the roof, leaning his back against the fence, along with Ryu. She was sleeping with her head on his shoulder. He glanced at her and blushed at her sleeping face.

"R-Ryu.." He said "I..love you" he said then glanced at her. He sighed in relief as she was still sleeping "eh ?" She suddenly opened her eyes "did you say something ?" She looked at him "n-no !" He looked away blushing "are you sure ?" She asked "p-positive !" He got up and ran out of the roof "M-Mori !" She called, but he already left.

He panted as he leaned against the wall "are you an idiot !? Confessing like that all over the sudden !?" He thought "at least I got it out of my chest" he mumbled "that is not how you confess" a voice said "Doki !" he almost jumped out of his skin as he got startled "hm ?" He looked to his right to see Kyoya "hn" Kyoya smirked at him.

Kumori blushed and looked away "great, I got caught in the most embarrassing moment by my father" he thought "laugh as much as you want, how did you confess to your girlfriend ?" He glared. He wanted to see what his father cable of "I just kissed her then confessed" Kyoya said calmly, Kumori sweat dropped.

"It's easy, first thing you need to do is make her blush" Kyoya said "embarrass her, you mean ?" Kumori said "you could say that" Kyoya said "I don't know how to make her blush" Kumori sighed "I'll show you" Kyoya said "EH !?" Kumori backed away from him "not on you, idiot" Kyoya glared.

"Kumo-nii !!" Keiko suddenly hugged Kumori "what ?" Kumori said "there is this weird guy chasing me !" She said "is he short with red hair ?" Kyoya asked "yes ! That's him !" Keiko nodded "that Tiny Cherry" Kyoya's eyes twitched "AHHHH !!!" They saw Ikuto getting crashed on the wall. Kumori and Keiko paled while Kyoya smirked.

Kyokai then came running to them "Kozato !!" She yelled "EEEEEEHHII !!!" Kozato screamed "eh ?" He got picked up by the collar and thrown from the window. Before Kyokai could stop running, Kyoya grabbed her wrist, turned her, and pulled her to his chest "there" he said "now.." He looked at Kyokai "Itai !" He chopped her head "why were you running in the halls ?" He glared.

Kyokai rolled her eyes "I got my own reasons" she glared "eh ?" She blinked when he grabbed her chin and kissed her "HEEEEEH !!?" Kumori and Keiko yelled "Itai !" Keiko winced when Kumori slammed his palm over her eyes.

Kyokai blushed "Hibari ! I told you not kiss me like that all over the sudden !!" She yelled "hn ?" Kyoya only watched her yelling at him with a blushing face "quiet" he grabbed her cheeks with one hand, she slapped it "Hibari ! I really hate you !!" she yelled "hn, you can't hate me" he smirked "I hate it when your right" she mumbled.

She hugged him and buried her face on his chest "your an idiot" she mumbled "hn" he patted her head "that's how you do it" he smirked at Kumori "that's wrong !" Kumori thought as he paled.

"Kyoya !" Kisume walked to them "Kisume-san ?" Kyokai said "Kyokai-chan, just call me Onii-san" Kisume smiled "what do you want ?" Kyoya glared. Kumori and Keiko stared at Kisume for a long time with confusion "he looks really familiar" Kumori thought.

Kisume smiled at Kyoya "can't your older brother see you in school ?" He said "you only come for a reason" Kyoya said "and your not my brother" he added "your still onto the again ?" Kisume chuckled "how troublesome kid" he ruffled Kyoya's head, Kyoya slapped his hand.

"Let's go" Kyoya told Kyokai and walked away "Kyoya, don't you want to talk to your brother ?" Kyokai said "there's nothing to talk about, Kyokai. He's not my brother" Kyoya said and left "I'm sorry about him, Onii-san" Kyokai bowed her head "it's alright, I'm used to it actually" Kisume chuckled.