Introducing The Hibari Children

Name: Hibari Kumori (Cloud, Shadow)

Age: 14 years old.

Appearance: Raven hair, bangs almost covering his eyes, and dark grey eyes.

Kumori was born during the battle against the Millefiore, when the past Tsuna and his Guardians arrived. He almost died by Bakura when he aimed a gun at him in order to get his mother, Kyokai. Of course, she saved him by sacrificing herself to the Millefiore.

Tsuna and his Guardians noted that Kumori started to become more like his father, Kyoya, the more he grew up. Though he can express his feelings whenever he wants to. Once he entered Namimori Chu he became the Chairman.

He hated people who bullies his sister, Keiko, so he would usually return home with bruises. He would get along with his mother than his father. He is very protective over his siblings. He dislikes Dino's actions, but he find it funny when Kyoya gets angry at his uncle.

He was trained by Kyoya at the age of 7. Now he can carry tonfa with him. He hates a lot of crowds and he is hard to convince, only by his family. The only person he would get along with besides his family is Ryohei's daughter and Kumori's childhood friend, Sasagawa Ryu. She doesn't fear him but understands him.

He doesn't dislike his uncle Mukuro, but he hates his son, Rokudo Miryoko, Kumori and Ryu's other childhood friend, Miryoko would always tease Keiko by flirting which makes Kumori irritated.

To everyone's surprise, Kumori is sometimes clumsy, like tripping over his foot. Kyoya thinks that his son is acting like a herbivore while Kyokai think it's cute. Kumori is like Kyokai, overprotective, kind to his family, and easily embarrassed especially when it comes to love.

He only shows his soft side to his family only, that's why he feels guilty when he accidantally snaps at his them, especially Kyokai. His siblings are very attached to him, most of them is his younger brother, Kazu.

Name: Hibari Keiko (Respectful Child).

Age: 13 years old.

Appearance: Her black hair reaches her shoulders, most of the times tied in a ponytail, and have gentle light grey eyes.

Keiko is the oldest child right after Kumori. She got a caring and cheerful personality, surprising everyone since she was raised by the Demon, Kyoya. Once she entered Namimori Chu, she became Kumori's assistant. She's always shy around new people and stick to her brother, which cause people to bully her.

She gets upset when Kumori comes and help her because he ends up getting bruises. She loves all her family, including her uncles and aunts. Soon Tsuna and the other's children became her friends, Kumori doesn't seem to like them but tag along just for her. Ryu is like an older sister to Keiko.

She likes to see Kyoya's rare smiles and Kyokai's warm hugs. She loves small animals like her parents and she hates to get separet from her family members, especially Kumori. She would always act like a mother to Kazu.

She never understood the relationship between Kyoya and Mukuro, and Kumori and Miryoko. She's sometimes clueless like when Miryoko is trying to tease her.

Most of the students in Nami Chu don't know she's a Hibari because she only gave them her first name when she transferred.

She would always tease Kumori about his clumsiness and his crush on Ryu, even though he don't, and end up getting hit on her head by him. She doesn't know why people think she's dating Miryoko, or why Kyoya and Kumori gets mad if she went out with Miryoko or any other guy.

She likes Kumori 'protective' mode. Her appearance is like Kyokai when she was young. Although unlike Kyokai, Keiko would always smile and is always energetic.

Name: Hibari 'Kazunari' Kazu ( Kazu: Harmony, Kazunari: One and Become).

Age: 2 years old.

Appearance: Raven hair and big grey innocent eyes.

Kazu is the younget child in the Hibari. He's quite cheerful and sometimes shy. He likes Hibird a lot, which is why Kyoya gave him a stuffed Hibird on his birthday, he called Hibird 'Hibi'.

He laughs at everything like his siblings argue over ridiculous reasons. He would cheer up the person in difficult situations. Unlike other children, he would obey any order or a favor. He does some cute things without realizing, like kissing his parents and siblings or covering his face with his hands to hide or gets embarrassed.

He likes to sing random songs or a song that he made up. He learned to sing Namimori Chu's song by listening to Kyoya's ringtone. When he talks, he sometimes mix up or make up some words, like Namimori, he says Namimomo. He likes to play with Kyoya the most, he likes it better if Kyoya takes him outside to play.

He doesn't like to upset his family, certainly his parents. He cries if someone tries to take his siblings away even if it was a joke. He likes it when Keiko feed him and Kumori reads to him a story. Even though he's innocent and cheerful, he gets scared a lot. He thinks everything he doesn't know is bad.

For his age, he sometimes notice something before anyone else, even Tsuna. Kazu would stay quiet when he notice everyone's in a serious problem, but sometimes burst out singing out of the blue, making most of them sweat drop while other face palm.

When he refuse something, his family members would use his full name as a warning, Kazunari. Every time the doorbell rings, he gets excited when he thinks Kyoya came back from work, and he would always race Kyoya to answer his phone when it rings.