Chapter 13

The Hibari Family
Chapter 13
________________

The next day, Kyokai placed breakfast on the table and gave Kazu his milk "it's quiet" she told Kyoya "Mori-Chu ! Get up !" They heard Keiko yell "was quite" Kyoya corrected sighing "uh oh" Kazu covered his mouth.

"Midori tanabiku ! Namimomo no !" Kazu started singing "Namimomo ?" Kyoya raised a brow, Kyokai chuckled "you taught him the song ?" She asked "no" Kyoya shook his head "he must have been listening to your ring tone" she smiled as he frowned "tomo ni utaou ! Namimomo Chu~" Kazu skipped the whole song to the last line.

"Come here" Kyoya opened his arms and Kazu ran to hug him "Midori tanabiku ! Namimori no" Hibird flew in "Hibi !" Kazu said "Namimomo no !" He said. Kyoya sighed and Kyokai smiled "Keiko ! I'll kill you !" They heard stomping around the house "AHHHHHHH !!!" They heard screaming.

"Tch, that's what you get" Kumori entered the living room with a red foot mark on his face "it's not my fault your a block head when you sleep" Keiko came in pouting with a bump on her head.

Kyokai raised a brow "what happened to you two ?" She asked "Kei kicked me on the face while I'm sleeping" Kumori glared "you wouldn't wake up ! And he crushed my head" Keiko said "Kai" Kyoya glared at Kyokai "what ? You thought I taught Keiko that because I used to kick you when you sleep all the time ?" Kyokai tilted her head innocently, making Kyoya blush.

Kazu giggled and covered his mouth, Kyoya glared at him "hn" Kyoya looked away, Kyokai smirked in victory "forget about what happen. Eat breakfast" Kyokai said "humph" the two siblings huffed and sat down.

"Midori tanabiku~ Namimori no~" they stopped eating as Kyoya's phone rang "I'm not answering that" Kyoya said and continued eating. Kazu got up and picked up the phone "Moshi ! Moshi !" He said "I'm papa !"

"Kazu, that's not a game" Kyoya stood up and picked him up "who is it ?" He took the phone and looked at the ID caller. After a moment, he hanged up "he hanged up" they sweat dropped.

Kyokai's phone rang as Kyoya went back to sit "yes ?" She answered "I know, Kyoya just hanged up in your face. But your used to it by now, Dino" she said "Oi, why does Bucking Horse have your phone number ?" Kyoya glared "he took it by himself" Kyokai glared back.

She got up and went to the hall "hn" Kyoya glared and ate his food. Kumori and Keiko glanced at each other "hey Otou-san" Kumori said "there is something you need to know about Kazu" he said "what about him ?" Kyoya said as Kazu played Kyoya's phone "ah~" Kazu was about to put the phone in his mouth "no Kazu, that's bad" Kyoya took the phone from him "don't play with dad's stuff" he said "okay !" Kazu smiled.

"Hehehe~" Kazu rolled on the floor with Kyoya's phone in his hands. Kyoya glanced at his hand to see it empty "how did you do that ?" He smirked "me no tell" Kazu smiled "Kazu, give me my phone" Kyoya said "hm" Kazu shook his head as he sat up.

Kyoya raised a brow "Kazu, my phone" he said "no, me bite you (trying to say 'I'll bite you to death' but it was hard for him)" Kazu showed him his teeth "I'll bite you if you didn't give me my phone immediately" Kyoya warned "hm" Kazu pouted and gave him his phone back.

Kyoya sighed then glanced at the two, showing that he listening "you remember the day when those robots attacks us ? The day we took Kazu to our school ?" Keiko said.

Kyoya nodded "we weren't the ones who knew they were there, it was Kazu" Kumori said "what ?" Kyoya raised a brow "robot go boom" Kazu threw his hands in the air "how is that even possible ?" Kyoya thought "ah, I understand" Kyokai came in then hanged up. Kyoya noticed the worried look on her face "what did he tell you ?" He glared.