Chapter 9

The Hibari Family
Chapter 9
_________________

Once Kumori and Keiko went to the living room of their traditional Japanese house the next day, they saw Kyokai putting their breakfast on the table "Ohayo" Kyokai smiled at them "Ohayo Gozaimasu Oka-san !" Keiko smiled back "Ohayo" Kumori mattered and sat down next to Keiko, who was sitting across Kyokai "Ohayo, Kazu" Keiko smiled at her little brother "Ko !" Kazu laughed.

Soon, Kyoya came in doing his tie "Ohayo Gozaimasu, Anata" Kyokai said as he sat down "Ohayo" he said and kissed her cheek "the rest are coming to school today" she informed him "great, more crowding" he sighed as Kazu claimed on him "don't be like that Anata" Kyokai smiled. Kyoya picked up Kazu. Kazu laughed as he pulled Kyoya's tie "Kazu, I just did that" Kyoya said "papa !" Kazu smiled.

"Our uncles and aunts are coming ?" Keiko said "come on Kei. I have to make sure no one destroy the school" Kumori said and stood up "hai" Keiko smiled and stood up "we're leaving !" She said as they left "take care" Kyokai said "bye bye" Kazu waved.

They walked to school while entwining their hands together "you know, if we walk with our hands like that, people might think we're couples" Keiko stated "good, might as well stay away from you" Kumori said "want me to walk you to class ?" He asked when they reached the school "or do you want to check the halls with me ?" He said "I'll be going to class, I'll be fine" she smiled and let go of his hand "hn Janei" he said and walked away.

Instead of going to her classroom, she went to walk in the school campus. She suddenly got surrounded by girls from her upperclass "where do you think your going, KeiAho ?" The leader said. Keiko backed away and her back hit the wall "I'm just walking" she said in a low voice "huh !? I couldn't hear you !? Speak louder you No Good Bit-" the leader slapped Keiko but a hand grabbed her wrist "don't you dare talk to her like that"

The leader turned her head to see a tall figure, she gasped when she saw glaring gray eyes "what is she ? A new teacher !?" The girls thought "Oka-san !" Keiko said "your mom !?" The leader said "I suggest for you to never come near my daughter again" Kyokai glared "yes ! Yes ! I'm sorry Keiko !" The leader said and ran off along with her group.

Keiko immediately hugged Kyokai "thank you" she said "anything for you, dear" Kyokai kissed her head "Ko !" Kazu said as he held Kyokai's hand "Kazu, it's Kei-ko, not Ko. Oh never mind your 2" Keiko sighed "come on, I should look for your father before he bite someone to death" they started walking.

As Kumori walked in the hallways, students stepped aside and started murmuring "there's no joke, he is the son of the old Namimori Chu's Demon, Hibari Kyoya" what Kumori heard. He also heard "he's surname is Hibari too. My dad said he always get bitten to death by the Demon himself if he ever came late to school"

Kumori stopped and looked at the person who said that "that is my father indeed. Might as well fight you to death myself if you damage this school" he glared and started walking again "Kumo-san" the Disciplinary committee soon to be the Chairman, Hamasaki Arashi "the students Guardians are here" he informed "good" Kumori said "wow that guy sure look scary" Arashi said as he looked over Kumori's shoulder "who ?" Kumori said.

The students began to shiver and almost glued to the walls and windows, some of them entered their classroom in fear as the man walked through the halls "Mori" he called with a cold tone. Kumori turned around and saw his father "Otou-san" Kumori nodded "he's your dad !?" Arashi whispered to Kumori "the Hibari Kyoya, Namimori Chu's Demon !?" Kumori faced palmed.

Kyoya glared at Arashi then turned to Kumori "so your the Disciplinary committee Chairman" he said "once I got in this school" Kumori smirked "I'm proud of you" Kyoya ruffled his hair "I'm coming to your class shortly. I need to see your mother first" he said and started walking "Oka-san ?" Kumori said "I heard a rumor that your mom is the Demon's girlfriend during Middle School, Hayashi Kyokai" Arashi said as they walked to their class.