Chapter 14

The Hibari Family
Chapter 14
_______________

13 years old Tsuna was just talking to his friends, Hayato, Takeshi, Ryohei, and Kyoko, when they suddenly spotted Hibird above them "Midori tanabiku ! Namimori no !" He sang.

Tsuna got scared because he thought that Kyoya was going to bite them to death for crowding "Midori tanabiku~ Namimomo no~" they heard a soft and gentle voice sing "Namimomo ?" They thought "tomo ni utaou ! Namimomo Chu~"

Kyoko squealed because she thought it was cute, while the others were confused. Tsuna felt a bump on his leg and heard a 'Thud' sound. The looked behind him to see a little raven haired boy. The boy looked up with his gray eyes and shrank in fear "G-Go-Gom-Gomen" he said.

They blinked "a kid ?" They thought "he looks familiar" Tsuna said. They tilted their heads "like...Hibari" Takeshi said "is that Hibari !? He's so tiny !!" Ryohei said "did he got hit by the ten years bazooka ?" Hayato said "hey kid, how old are you ?" Tsuna asked. The boy raised two fingers "yeah, that's not Hibari-san" Tsuna said.

"Then what are we suppose to do with this brat !?" Hayato yelled "G-Gokudera-kun" Tsuna said. The boy sniffed and started to sob "mama !" He covered his eyes as he cried "a-ah ! There there, little boy" Tsuna tried to calm him down "Kazu !" They heard another voice.

Kazu turned his head to see his older sister "Ko !!" Kazu run and hugged her legs "don't run off like that" Keiko picked him up "bad !" He pointed "who's being bad to Kazu !?" She said "them !" He pointed again, she looked at where he was pointing and her eyes widen.

Tsuna and the others stared at Keiko in a weird way "she looks like Kai" Ryohei mattered "Kei !" Kumori ran to them "Ku !!!" Kazu started crying and he tired to reach for him "who hurt you !?" Kumori bent to his level as he wiped his tears "umm, Kumo-nii" Keiko tugged his shirt "was it you !?" Kumori yelled at Tsuna "what !?" Tsuna paled "for hurting my little brother, I'll fight you to death !" Kumori pulled out one tonfa "HEEEEEEEIII !!" Tsuna screamed.

Keiko hit Kumori's arm "stop it, Mori Chu !! Don't you realize who they are ?" She whispered yelling "hn ?" Kumori glanced at them and his eyes widen "Damn it" he mattered "now that's a copy !" Takeshi laughed "oh ! I though it was him for a second to the EXTREME !" Ryohei said "how can you two run that fast !?" Dino stopped running to catch his breath.

"Your too slow, Pervert Freak" Kumori said "hey kid ! Don't call me that okay ?" Dino said "um Dino-san, who are they ?" Tsuna said "oh, they are the children of a close friend of mine" Dino smiled "Otou-san said he doesn't consider you as a friend" Kumori said "will you be quiet !? Your just like your father !" Dino said "I was raised well" Kumori smirked "even that little smirk of his !" Dino pulled Kumori's cheeks "I think that's enough, Kumori" Keiko said.

"Midori tanabiku ! Namimomo no !" Kazu started to sing "Kazu, it's Namimori" Keiko said "no, momo !" Kazu pouted "are you correcting me, little buddy ?" Keiko said as she lift him up above her "Oopsy !" Kazu covered his mouth. Kumori's brow twitched "this is not the time to play, Octopus Head !" He punched the top of her head "Kazu stay here" Keiko placed Kazu on the floor "Gah !!" Keiko tackled Kumori to the ground "uh oh !" Kazu covered his eyes "get off, Octopus Head !" Kumori yelled "stop calling me that, Mori Chu !" Keiko yelled back.

Dino nervously laughed as he broke them apart "anyway, this is Kumori, Keiko, and Kazu" he pointed. Tsuna and the others tilted their heads "they look..." They thought. Keiko pulled Kumori's arm "do you think we should tell them that we're from the future only ?" She whispered in his ear "Ko~" Kazu tugged her sleeve "I don't know, I'm thinking about it" Kumori said "Ko~ look" Kazu pointed.

"We'll ask uncle Pervert about it without Kazu. We don't want him to get scared" Kumori said "but we can't leave him here" Keiko said "Oi" Kumori looked at Tsuna "can you hold this little guy for a second ?" He asked "eh ? E-Etto" Tsuna glanced at Kazu "you can do that, right ?" Kumori glared "of course ! Judaime can do anything !" Hayato said "alright then" Kumori said.