Chapter 1

The Hibari Family
Chapter 1
__________________

In the Vongola Mansion, you can see four of the 10th Vongola Guardians were sitting in the living room, just talking while babysitting Kyoya and Kyokai's two children.

The boy known as Kumori. A 4 years old child, who almost got killed by Bakura. He was just sitting and playing with a stuffed animal which looks like Hibird, a present from his father.

And there was the girl, known as Keiko. She's 3 years old with a very cheerful and innocent personality. That even surprised everyone. A little girl turn out like that after being raised by the Demon Cloud Guardian, Hibari Kyoya. She was hugging her teddy bear while watching her brother making a show with his bird.

"They seem quiet, don't you think ?" The Rain Guardian, Takeshi, smiled "like their father. So where are the rest ?" The Sun Guardian, Ryohei, asked "Hibari went on a mission while Kai went to Italy to visit the Varia" Takeshi answered "Judaime is doing his paperwork. Haru and your sister went for a walk with our kids and the Stupid Cow's sister. While Baseball Freak's wife and son went somewhere I don't know" The Storm Guardian, Hayato, said "I don't know about the Pineapple Family" he said "I think Chrome mentioned something about her son's nap time" Takeshi explained.

Keiko stood up and walked to Hayato. She tugged his suit pants and he looked down at her "hm ? What do you want ?" Hayato asked "da" Keiko pointed at her brother, who was still playing with his bird "yes, I'm watching. Go play with Kumori" Hayato said. She nodded and walked to sit next Kumori.

"This is boring. I wish there is something we can do besides babysitting these kids" The Lightning Guardian, Lambo, said. Right after he said that, a familiar pink smoke suddenly appeared, making a 'POFF' sound.

"What the hell ?!" Hayato yelled "THE KIDS !!" They yelled and looked where the kids were. But couldn't see anything from the smoke "what just happened ?" A soft voice said. The smoke cleared, Kumori was still there. But beside him was a person standing.

The person was a teenager girl no older than 13, with long black hair and gray eyes. She looked around then noticed the four Guardians "who are you ?!" She pointed at them "who are we ?! Who are you ?!" Hayato yelled. The girl flinched, clearly she was scared "ma, ma Gokudera. Don't scare her like that" Takeshi said.

"Don't you think she's a bit familiar ?" Lambo asked "yeah, she does to the Extreme" Ryohei nodded "the face" Takeshi tilted his head "don't let your guard down ! She might be an enemy !" Hayato said "eh ? I'm not an enemy. Please don't hurt me" the girl said then sat down to hug her knees "I want Nii-chan to be here"

"Nii-chan ?" They said then the pink smoke again surrounded Kumori "oh no !" Ryohei yelled. The smoke cleared and they saw a boy, almost 14 years old, with black hair. He seems confused too, because he started looking around, ignoring the four Guardians. The girl gasped and hugged the boy tightly.

"Nii-chan !!" She said. The boy looked down at her surprised and relieved in the same time "you Octopus Head. You know what Otou-san will say if he knew you disappeared like that ?" He punched the top of her head.

The Guardians sweat dropped "shut up, Basketball Freak !! Your here too !" The girl yelled "oh ! Look at their uniforms !" Takeshi pointed. The other three looked at what the two siblings were wearing and noticed that they were wearing the uniform from their old middle school, Namimori Chu.

"The boy seems to be from the Disciplinary committee. Look at his armband" Hayato said "agh ! They look very familiar" Ryohei rubbed his head. They jumped in surprise as the boy gave them a death glare "who are you ? And what are you doing to my sister ?" He pushed his sister behind him for protection "I'll fight you all to death" he pulled out a pair of tonfa and their eyes widen "oh no ! It can't be !!" Ryohei yelled making everyone confused.