Chapter 12

The Hibari Family
Chapter 12
_______________

Keiko woke up the next day by a scream in pain. She got up and went to Kumori's room. She opened the door to see Kyoya wrapping a bandage around Kumori's shoulder.

Kumori hissed then looked at his father "Otou-san ! It hurts when you press it like that" he said "that's what you get when you lose a fight" Kyoya glared "it wasn't my fault" Kumori mumbled.

Kumori's eyes widen when he saw Keiko, who was about to cry "your awake" he said "h-hm" Keiko nodded "are you alright, Kumo-nii ?" She asked, she would always call him that when she's afraid or worried "your brother is fine, he just need some rest" Kyoya stood up.

Kyoya patted Keiko's head as he exited the room "breakfast is on the table" he said. When Kyoya was about to enter the living room, the doorbell rang "mama !!" Kazu ran to the door "wait, Kazu" Kyoya picked him up and opened the door, his eye twitched.

"Kyoya !!" Dino said cheerfully "Hintai !" Kazu pointed at Dino "Kazu, what did I tell you about bad manners ?" Kyoya glared at him "me sowy" Kazu kissed his cheek "hello !" He waved.

"Kyoya, you remember my son. Though you didn't see him grow up since he was in Italy" Dino smiled "Nickolas, this your uncle Kyoya" he smiled at his blonde 17 years old son, Nickolas "nice to meet you, uncle Kyoya" Nickolas smiled "guess who's going to be the next boss of the Chiavarone family !?" Dino patted Nickolas's head as he laughed.

Kyoya stared at Nickolas then looked at Dino "I do remember the other Bucking Horse" He said "hey !" Dino said "whatever, come in" Kyoya let them entered the house "what brings you here ?" He said as they sat in the living room "we came to visit, I wanted Nickolas to meet Kumori, maybe they can be friends like us" Dino smiled "who ?" Kyoya said "why are you so mean !?" Dino said "hehehe" Kazu giggled while covering his mouth.

"Otou-saaaan !!" Keiko entered the living room "oh, uncle Dino" she smiled "hey there, Keiko" Dino smiled "what is it, Kei ?" Kyoya said "Tomoko called me and asked if I can hang out with the others, so can I ?" Keiko asked "hn ?" Kyoya raised a brow as they heard footsteps running "absolutely not" Kumori said behind Keiko.

Dino laughed "still jealous, Kumori ? Miryoko won't steal your sister" he said "I'm not jealous, uncle Pervert. I just don't want that Captain of the Pineapple Land marry my sister" Kumori said "Kyoya ! Can your sons stop calling me a pervert !? I'm not" Dino yelled at Kyoya "hn ? Are you sure ? Or do you want me to mention what you did to my wife during middle school ?" Kyoya glared.

"Hey dad, were you a pervert back in time ?" Nickolas asked "you too !?" Dino yelled at him "no, I wasn't" he said "then who's the one saw Kyokai in the-" Kyoya's mouth got covered by Dino "it was an accident" Dino said in a dark voice.

"Otou-san, who's that ?" Keiko asked "that's Bucking Horse's son, Bucking Horse #2" Kyoya said "Kyoya !" Dino said "not funny when it's you, huh ?" Kyoya smirked.

Nickolas stood up in front of Keiko and offered her a hand "I'm Cavallone Nickolas, nice to meet you" Nickolas have her a bright smile with a slight blush "Hibari Keiko" Keiko smiled back and shook his hand but Kumori wrapped his arm around her waist, pulled her to his chest, and slapped Nickolas's hand away "don't touch my sister" Kumori glared "or I'll fight you to death"

Dino sweat dropped "hn, that's my son" Kyoya smirked "no kidding !" Dino said "you must be Kumori, dad told me about you" Nickolas laughed "let's be friends, okay ?" He smiled "no thanks" Kumori said "cold I see" Nickolas laughed again.

"Papa~" Kazu tugged on Kyoya's kimono "hn ?" Kyoya looked at him "dodo" Kazu whispered "hn okay" Kyoya stood up "I'll be right back" he left the living room "and Kei" he said "yes, Otou-san ?" Keiko said "no talking about boys while I'm gone, understand ?" He glared "h-hai" she said and he left.