Chapter 11

The Hibari family
Chapter 11
_______________

When Kumori woke up the next week, he got up and did his daily routine. After he wore his uniform, he went to the living room to see his family having breakfast, except his mom because she went to Italy and she won't be back until next week.

Kyoya was feeding Kazu his breakfast then noticed Kumori "Ohayo Otou-san" Kumori sat down "Ohayo" Kyoya mattered "Mori, I need you to watch Kazu for today. I got something to do" Kyoya said "but I got school" Kumori said "we'll take him with us" Keiko suggested "you always stay in the Reception Room, he can stay there" Keiko smiled "hn fine" Kumori shrugged.

After they ate breakfast, the three walked to school with Kazu holding their hands "great, now I have to watch him too besides Arashi" Kumori glared "at least Kazu isn't stubborn like other kids according to Otou-san. He will listens to every word you'll say" Keiko said.

Kumori sighed as Kazu held his finger "oh and remember ! Kazu sometimes falls when he walks alone, so he always have to hold someone when he does" Keiko reminded him "yeah yeah, I get it" Kumori said "Ku ! Ko !" Kazu jumped.

As they reached the school gates, their friends gathered around them "oh it's Kazu-kun" Tomoko smiled "why did you bring him to school ?" Ryu said "Otou-san had something to do so he told us to watch him. And since we got school, we took him" Keiko explained "it was your idea" Kumori said "Oi ! You got a better idea ?" Keiko said "it would be better if we didn't bring him to our school. It's dangerous" Kumori said "don't be overprotective" Keiko said "I'm not" Kumori mumbled.

"Che ! Where's he gonna stay ?" Hazuki said "yeah, I don't think they will allow him to be in the classes" Tadashi said "he's gonna be with me" Kumori said "Nufufu~ so your babysitting him ?" Miryoko said "got a problem with that, Pineapple head ?" Kumori glared "Pineapololo~" Kazu said "Kazu, it's-never mind" Kumori sighed "Kawaii !" Tomoko said. Kazu got shy and hide behind Kumori's legs.

Kumori looked down as Kazu buried his face on his leg "Kazu" he said "bad" Kazu pointed "they're not bad, only if they are crowding" Kumori picked him up "Oi !" Ryu and Hazuki said "Hibi~" Kazu said "Kei, Kazu needs his toy" Kumori said "I think Otou-san gave it to me" Keiko searched in her school bag and pulled out a small stuffed Hibird "Hibi !!" Kazu took Hibird from her and kissed it "kissu" he made Hibird kiss Keiko then Kumori.

"Nufufu~ how cute" Miryoko shook his head "come closer to my siblings and your dead" Kumori warned "Oya Oya, what a protective brother" Miryoko smirked "so what if I am ?" Kumori said "guys stop fighting" Keiko said "he's just so cute ! I wanna eat him" Tomoko squealed "please don't" Keiko sweat dropped "Nii-chan" Kazu mattered "hm ?" Kumori looked at him "kissu" Kazu placed Hibird on Kumori's lips. Kumori kissed his nose and Kazu kissed his cheek.

"Okay enough kisses, Kazu" Kumori glared, Kazu covered his face with Hibird while laughing "you know, Mori can be soft when he's around his siblings" Tadashi said "yeah, especially with Kazu now" Hazuki laughed. Kumori blushed in embarrassment then started walking "go to class" he said "bye bye" Kazu waved over Kumori's shoulder "bye~" Tomoko waved back.

"Blah blou bleh~" Kazu skipped while holding Kumori's hand as he was checking the halls. Every person he passed, would squeal or get confused about the Chairman with a cute child "Kumo-san !! What is that !?" Arashi pointed at Kazu, who hide behind Kumori's legs again "it's not 'that' it's 'he'. Repeat that again and I'll fight you to death" Kumori warned "okay okay" Arashi held his hands up "so who's he ?" He asked again.

Kazu peeked from behind Kumori's legs then hid again "he's my little brother, Kazu" Kumori said "little brother !? He's not dead isn't he !?" Arashi asked worried "what does that suppose to mean ?" Kumori glared "well, your dad is the old Demon of Nami Chu and you are the Devil of Nami Chu-Ow !" Arashi got hit on his head with a pair of tonfa.