Chapter 2

The Hibari Family
Chapter 2
_________________

Kyokai's eye twitched in annoyance. Her two children were in the future, she had a hard time dealing with her brother, and now her husband is fighting with Mukuro.

"Don't worry Kids. Your father is always like that with your uncle" Kyokai smiled at her two children "Otou-san doesn't usually fight with uncle Mukuro" Keiko said "they only fight when Otou-san is really pissed off" Kumori said. Kyokai chuckled "so he finally controlled himself from his fighting obsession" she thought.

"I'm going to go and finish my paperwork. See you at dinner" Tsuna said and patted Kumori and Keiko on their head, then left "that's uncle Tsunayoshi" Kumori told Keiko "uncle Hayato, uncle Takeshi, uncle Ryo, Lambo, uncle Mukuro, and aunt Chrome" Keiko pointed and Kumori nodded.

"Kyokai-san, a letter from your brother, Xanxus" Kusakabe gave Kyokai an envelop "I just left like a few hours ago" Kyokai face palmed "uncle Tetsuya !" Keiko hugged Kusakabe "you know Tetsuya too ?" Kyokai asked "uncle Tetsuya always comes home with Otou-san and stays for dinner" Keiko explained.

Kusakabe blinked in confusion then looked at Kyokai "I'll explain later" she smiled. He nodded and left the room "yare yare. I'm going to sleep" Lambo sighed and left the room "is there any way to stop that husband of yours from fighting ?" Hayato asked Kyokai "how should I know ?" Kyokai said "you always stop him from fighting" Takeshi said "not always" Kyokai shrugged.

Suddenly arms wrapped around her waist and got pulled into someone's chest "Kyokai !! It's been a while !!" She flinched at the voice and flipped that person over her back "what do you think your doing, Pervert Freak ?" Kyokai glared "hugging you" Dino smiled still on the floor.

Kyoya froze on his spot all over the sudden "oya oya" Mukuro chuckled "what happened ?" Takeshi asked "there is only one thing that makes Skylark-kun from fighting me" Mukuro smirked "what is that, Mukuro-sama ?" Chrome asked "jealousy" Mukuro chuckled.

The siblings flinched as they saw their father's dark area. Kyoya slowly turned around with a scary death glare "who dares touch My Kyokai ?" He glared at Dino "scary" they thought "ahh I don't like Otou-san's glare" Keiko hide behind Kumori "Bucking Horse" Kyoya slowly walked to Dino "ah ! K-Kyoya ! Ahehe" Dino nervously laughed "no one touches what's mine. Kamikorosu" Kyoya started to chase Dino around the mansion.

"Could this day get any worse ?" Kyokai sighed "it's your husband's fault" Hayato said "Gwaaa !!" He fell on the floor not moving "care to repeat that again, Gokudera ?" Kyokai evilly smirked. Hayato tried to talk but couldn't "good. Next time, I'll make you eat your sister's cooking" Kyokai smiled "you can be scary sometimes, you know that ?" Ryohei said "yes" Kyokai said.

"S-Shigoi" Kumori said "SO COOL !!" Keiko said "Oka-san in the future isn't like that" Keiko said "I love the past !!" She laughed "so how are we going to get them back ?" Chrome asked "we should ask the mechanics. They might know what to do" Kyokai said. They nodded and the door flew open, revealing Kyoya dragging Dino by the back of his collar.

"Apologize" Kyoya dropped Dino on the floor and stepped on his back "I'm sorry, Kyokai" Dino said. They swear dropped "you didn't have to go that far, Kyoya" Kyokai said "hn" Kyoya looked away "waaaaait" Dino stood up and looked at the two kids behind Kyokai "hmm" he kept glancing between Kyoya and Kumori.

"Oh no ! You made a mini version of Kyoya !!!!" Dino yelled and got kicked by Kyoya on the back "that's my son, Bucking Horse" Kyoya glared "Mini-Kyoya ?! Oh my ! I've been gone for a month and he grew up that fast ?!" Dino said "you idiot, he came from the future with Keiko !" Hayato yelled.

Kyokai sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose "even Mini-Kyokai is here ?!" Dino yelled. Kyokai pop a vein and kicked Dino in the face while crossing her arms "can you be quiet for a few minutes ?!" Kyokai glared "Kumo-nii it's..." Keiko pointed at Dino.