Chapter 19

The Hibari Family
Chapter 19
__________________

Kumori snapped his eyes open gasping. He quickly sat up and to see himself in his living room. He looked beside him to see Keiko and Kazu sleeping "I'm home ?" Kumori thought "was it another dream ?" He clenched on his hair "ah, you up" Kisume smiled "Kisume Oji.." Kumori said.

His eyes widen "where's Oka-san and Otou-san !?" He stood up "Shhh" Kisume pointed at Kumori's sleeping siblings "your parents are in the hospital, don't worry, they survived" he smiled. Kumori sighed and fell on his knees "c-can I see them ?" He said. Kisume chuckled "we all will" he smiled.

After Keiko and Kazu woke up, Kisume drove them to the hospital. There, they met their uncles and aunts, even Varia "when's that boss going to finish with arguing !?" Squalo said "you should be calm, Squalo. You are in the hospital" Kisume smiled "shut your Damn mouth, Kisume !" Squalo glared "oh, they're also here" Tsuna looked at the kids behind them "Ku ! Mama ! Papa !" Kazu tugged on Kumori "not now, Kazu" they noticed how flat Kumori's voice was.

Kisume sighed and pulled them close "let's go see your parents" he smiled and led them to the room "hey, are you stupid enough to break your legs ?" They felt their breathe got stuck in their throat "look who's talking" they heard chuckling. They saw Kyokai sitting in a wheelchair while Kyoya was laying down on the bed "thinking you would die a second ago" Kyoya said "oh shut up, I don't die" Kyokai said.

"Mama !" They looked at the door to see Kazu running to him "Offu !" Kazu fell on Kyokai's leg. He flinched when she winced "it's okay, it's okay, I'm all good" Kyokai placed him carefully on her lap "Oi, have you been a good boy ?" Kyoya held his hand "hai !" Kazu nodded "Otou-san ! Oka-san !" Kumori and Keiko ran to them. They started to ask questions in the same time "we're fine" Kyoya said.

"Have you been eating well ?" Kyokai asked Keiko "hm !" Keiko nodded "when will you be able to get out of the hospital ?" Keiko asked and carefully sat on the edge of the bed "once your mother's legs heal" Kyoya said "once, Kyoya heals" Kyokai corrected "Tch, you always say that" Kyoya sighed "will Oka-san be able to walk again ?" Kumori asked "I won't be able to run like I used to, but I can still walk" Kyokai smiled "we'll be alright, Mori" she stroked his hair "but.." Kumori said then sighed "alright" he pulled a chair and sat down.

"What happened while we were gone ?" Kyoya asked and rested Keiko's head on his chest, but winced a little "should I get up ?" Keiko asked "no, it's alright" he patted her head "don't push yourself too hard" Kyokai grabbed his hand "I won't" he kissed hers "nothing happened" Kumori shrugged "so this new power that Kisume told me about" his eyes widen "didn't talk to us about it, why ?" Kyoya said "u-um.." Kumori looked down "Kumori got new powers !? Ne Otou-san !?" Keiko said.

"Ano..." Kumori clenched on his knees "I was hoping..." Kyoya and Kyokai stared at him "to surprise you" he said "but..I didn't seem to discover it just yet" he said "we understand" Kyokai said "eh ?" Kumori looked at them "it takes time to master it, right ?" She smiled "Oka-san.." He said "but if you didn't master it in time, then get out" Kyoya said "Anata !" Kyokai glared "I'm joking" Kyoya said with a serious tone "how can you be joking about that !?" She said.

"Knock knock" Kisume knocked on the door and entered "who's there ?" Keiko said "quit your old jokes, idiot" Kyoya sighed "it's for you" Kisume chuckled and gave him his phone. Keiko and Kisume made him sit and rest his back on the bed board "what ?" Kyoya took the phone from Kisume "HIBARI KYOYA !! HOW DARE YOU WORRY ME LIKE THAT !!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD, YOU NO BRAIN !! YOU ARE SO IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG MAN !!" They sweat dropped as Kyoya held the phone far away.

Kyokai's eye twitched as she smiled "is that.." She looked at Kisume "a-ah" Kisume nervously laughed "hn" Kyoya's brow twitched in annoyance "Anata, please calm down" Kyokai said "I will" Kyoya told her then placed the phone on her ear "go die" Kisume and Kyokai sighed "call me when your done fighting, Airhead" Kyoya said "WHAT DID YO-" he hanged up.