Chapter 21

The Hibari Family
Chapter 21
_________________

Kyoya was having a normal day at work, but only to be disturbed by a certain person "Kyo-san, you have a guest" Kusakabe said "Kyo-kun ! How have you been !?" Kazumi opened the door widely, she ran to Kyoya for a hug, but Kyoya stepped a side so she hugged nothing.

"What are you doing here ?" Kyoya glared "I'm here to see you and Kai-chan, I heard her legs broke" she said "yes, she stopped using crutches. But she still unable to run" Kyoya said "oh that's good that's good" she nodded "and your kids !?" Kazumi giggled "who told you I got kids ?" Kyoya said "Sume-kun !" She winked "that old filthy herbivore" he pop a vein "I also knew before he told me ! Your married without kids !?" She laughed, his eye twitched "how many do you have !? Twins !? Boy !? Girl !?"  She said excited "I'm cursed" he mattered aside "what does that suppose mean ?" She put her hands on her hips.

"No matter what you do, don't scare my kids" he said as soon as he reached his house "it's a first hearing that from you" she chuckled, he looked at the door growling "I'm home" he mattered when he entered "Otou-san ! Welcome back !" Keiko ran out of her room to tackle him into a hug "I missed you ! Did you miss me !? Did you !?" She hopped up and down "I did, your a little excited" he patted her head "because there is a surprise I wanted to tell you !" She hopped again.

"This is my daughter, Keiko" he introduced her to Kazumi "nice to meet you, Keiko" Kazumi smiled "nice to meet you too" Keiko smiled back then tugged on Kyoya's suit "Otou-san who's this ?" She whispered "she's-" Kyoya got cut off "Kei ! I know you have my notebook, give it back" Kumori stomped toward them "but your so smart ! I need it !" Keiko pouted "why don't you pay attention in class for once, Airhead ?" He glared "Otou-san !" They looked at Kyoya.

Kyoya sighed "who's that, Kyo-kun ?" Kazumi pointed at Kumori "that's my eldest son, Kumori" Kyoya said "he remind me of you" Kazumi giggled "I get that a lot" he mumbled "oh don't be embarrassed ! It's so cute !" She hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek, Kumori and Keiko's eyes widen "I told you not to do that" Kyoya glared. Kumori and Keiko blinked and glanced at each other "Oka-san ! Oka-san !" They ran to the living room "great" Kyoya sighed.

"So quiet, right ?" Kisume smiled as he rolled the ball to Kazu, he giggled and rolled back the ball to him "three, two, one.." Kyokai said "Oka-san !" Kumori and Keiko bragged in "Otou-san came back with another woman !" They said shocked "what ?" Kyokai and Kisume glanced at each other "come on !" Keiko dragged Kyokai to the door "Keiko, I don't understand" Kyokai said "Kai, I can explain" Kyoya opened the door sighing "they misunderstood everything" he said "what do you mean ?" Kyokai said.

"Kai-chan is your wife !? I knew it !" Kazumi opened the door widely, Kyokai and Kisume's eyes widen, Kisume dropped the ball from his hand "Kazumi-san !?" Kyokai said "it's been forever, Kai-chan !" Kazumi hugged Kyokai tightly, spinning her around "I haven't seen you in a long time" Kyokai groaned "can't...breathe" she said "Kazumi !" Kisume pulled her as Kyoya pulled Kyokai.

"Sume-kun is here too !? What a wonderful family gathering !" Kazumi laughed "wonderful by scaring my kids ?" Kyoya glared "Gomen, Gomen" she waved her hand, he sighed "um kids, this your aunt that Onii-san was speaking about, Kazumi" Kyokai said "..." They blinked "Oji ?" Kazu tilted his head "no no, we call her Oba-san" Kyokai corrected "Ooba !" Kazu said then laughed "how cute ! What's his name !?" Kazumi asked "it's Kazu" Kyoya said.

Kazumi gasped as her eyes watered fake tears "you named your son right after my name !?" She said then hugged him "it's actually short for Kazunari" Kyoya mumbled "Kyo-kun !! You have lovely children !!!" She cried "could they leave us a moment ?" Kyoya asked Kyokai, she saw his eye twitch in annoyance. She smiled and told the kids to go in the back yard "Kyo-kun ! Never hide something like that from your Onee-chan !" Kazumi cried "there, there" Kyokai patted her back "Kai-chan ! Please take care of my little bird !" Kazumi hugged her.