†† Chapter Eight

[THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH ASKING YOU GUYS TO VOTE <3]

               "Kim!" Adam growled, she sent him an apologetic look.

               I felt fury rise from my throat and I hit Adam. "WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME?"

               Adam touched his face where I hit and he stared at me with sparkling eyes, with sadness. I didn't mean to hit him but I hate when people lie to me and hide things. And Kim just pretty much told me that my parents aren't my real ones! How am I supposed to react?

               "They aren't your parents." Adam sighed after a while, we all had our staring contest.

               "What the hell? And you guys just tell me this now? You just randomly tell me while we're in the middle of no where while I'm trying to safe my freaking life?" I felt my eyes getting wet, I stomped the ground and made everything shake.

               "I'm sorry." Adam looked down, away from my eyes of burning hatred.

               "Sorry? Oh come on!"

               "No, I'm sorry." Kim stepped in. "I shouldn't have said that. I should have let Adam told you at the right time. I just got a little frustrated that's all."

               I dropped on my knees. All this time they weren't even my real parents? All of this time I was just living with two strangers who just pretended to be my real parents. I always wondered why I didn't look like neither of them. I was pale and they were red, I had black hair and they were blonde. I had blue eyes and they had brown eyes.

               I'm a necromancer and they are human.

               "Then who are my real parents?" I asked in a huddled voice.

               "They died a very long time ago." Adam answered.

               "Why do you know this? And how."

               Adam showed an uncomfortable look. He walked out in front of me but I stayed where I was. I'm not going anywhere until I get things straight. I don't want to hurt neither of them. If I get really pissed, I might really hurt them both.

               "I did a little research while you were in school once and you don't smell like your mom."

               "You researched me?"

               "I was just curious," He sent an apologetic look. "I wanted to know more about your past and your ancestors."

               "Why? Why would you do that?"

               "I wanted to figure you out. Why you have these powers."

               "And?"

               "I didn't find anything. You're a mystery."

               "Basically," Kim spoke. "You can't be born by two humans. Necromancers, witches, wizards, Harry Potter, you have to be in a bloodline with some sort of magic."

               "Are you saying my real parents are witches?"

               "Possibly."

               "What ever. My real parents are still them, the ones who raised me and took care of me all my life. I don't care about the past or what happened." I got up and dried my tears. "Let's just keep going. And I'm not going to forget this." I shot Adam a look.