†† Chapter Three

[Vote if you want to lick chocolate from Adam's abs]

          Jasper suddenly began to move, I quickly got up and looked down on him as he groaned. He blinked twice and rubbed his eyes. His gorgeous bright eyes looked up at me and scanned his surroundings. He grabbed the bottle next to him and opened it quickly, then with one gulp he drunk it all.

          "How are you feeling?" I asked him.

          "My chest hurts," His voice was low and raspy. "But I'm fine." He removed the fabric from his body and got up.

          I quickly stepped back as his body released a few sparks of electricity. I sighed. It's coming back, Vamptra's blood wouldn't have lasted long. We need to do this now. I grabbed his hand and pulled him away from the cave. It was super dark, the moon swallowed up the daylight and now clouds over us.

          Jasper suddenly stopped and I was startled as he pulled me into his arms and planted a kiss on my lips. I gave in quickly into his love as his lips massaged mine with lustful passion. He grinned as he pulled away.

          "Been waiting to do that for a while."

          "That's okay." I told him then put on a serious face. It's no time to get lovey, it's time to find this dragon. If it lives here anyway, or if it exists at all. "So what happened to you? Why did we get separated?"

          "I don't know." Jasper said as he jumped over a branch. "The force probably. It was strong and I couldn't hold it longer. At least I know I can somehow teleport. Though, I don't think I will ever do it again."

          "Why?"

          "When I shot down into the ground, the lightning bolt hit me as it left and it just hurt way too much. That's why I collapsed. I'm glad you found me." He hugged me and left his arm around my waist. I rubbed it and we walked together towards the lake.

          "I'm sorry, I didn't know you were going to get hurt." I told him and left a kiss on his forehead.

          We finally crossed the mountain and we kind of just stood there on top of the mountain, staring down at the amazing glorious view of the lake. It's a scary thought to think that in a few seconds we're going deep under the water of this frightening lake.

          I grabbed his hand and we both jumped and slid down the gigantic mountain side. We jumped over trees and branches and rocks. I loved being a vampire, no matter what obstacle I faced I was always able to find myself around it.

          And if I were human I'd be rolling down this hill, cracking all my bones and eventually facing death in the eyes. Jasper was having no trouble. He made being a vampire look easy. It's only because he is still half human so he doesn't feel the hunger I do. Though he's become very thirsty. I wouldn't mind giving him a drink. ;)

          We both made our last few jumps until we reached the lake, or at least the border of it. I looked down on the clear but dark water. The small waves crashing against the beautiful seashells below me.

          I always loved the sound of the ocean. I looked over at Jasper who was looking afraid. I then saw a boat not far from us and I made us hide behind the bushes. I don't want anyone knowing that we're going in the water or it might cause chaos.

          "How are we going to do this?" Jasper asked me as I laid my backpack on the floor. I began to unbutton my shirt after I removed my jacket. He blushed when I removed it. I didn't really see the big deal in my body.