†† Chapter Eleven

[Vote please! :D And I will try to upload more frequent]

[Adam's point of view...]

               I walked through the forest of Brazil, I noticed I was entering a swamp area as my feet sunk into the wet ground. I looked up at the tall trees that hovered a few feet from my head, it was all green and beautiful but once I remembered why I was here, it just turned into a nightmare.

               I pushed past the hundreds of dangling thorns, most of them were soggy from the forest rain.

               The psychic, I could smell her, she's very close. That was my destination. That is why I'm here, to find the psychic who can help me. Help Jasper.

               I didn't mean to leave him and I know that I gave him the wrong impression, I can feel him, he's hurt and feeling like he's worthless. It hurts me too. I only left because it wouldn't be safe for him out here. Jasper has this impression that he is the strongest living organism but he isn't. There are things out there in the world that are unexplainable and I just can't risk his life.

               If I told Jasper the truth, he would have followed me no matter what I said and I just can't... 

               He already died once, I don't want him to die again and this time permanently.

               I admit, it threw me off that he can control all dead beings, including me. Why would he keep it a secret? I won't be afraid of him, I'd be thrilled. Well okay I'd be a little bit afraid but I love him to death, I'd take the sun for him.

               The only thing I'd be afraid of is him not being able to control it. That is the only fear.

               I left once he admitted that he can defend himself, that's all I wanted to hear. Because he needs to defend himself while I'm gone and I can't keep hope that Kim will provide that protection. I can't trust her that much. She doesn't take anything serious, even though she is stronger than me.

               I traveled across the world to come to Brazil, where a psychic lives. And not those hand reading psychics that live in those tiny ass shops. The real deal. All powerful psychics. I need to know when the air dragon will appear and where, before time runs out.

               I don't know what the psychic looks like or what gender he or she is. But I can sense and smell, I'm pretty darn close. Psychics like to live alone, separated from all other humans. Their power to see into the future comes in very hand to those of us who know about their existence—which makes them a target.

               Imagine being able to capture someone who can see the future and more. It's very dangerous so they keep to themselves. I was told by an old friend that a psychic lives in these swamps. So now I'm here to find it.

               There is a chance that I can die, but it's a chance I'm willing to take. For Jasper.

               Psychics and witches are alike in so many ways but they each have their own power which makes them different. Witches like to fight, they like to battle and use their magic as weapons. Psychics also do the same but in their own style, they keep hidden and pop out the least expected. They have the power to wipe out your memory, see each move that you make before you even think about it and then they strike. 

               Which is why they are dangerous to be around. There's only a few of them in the world, most of them were killed and hunted down for being a threat to the world.