† Chapter Ten

• Dedicated to Long Hard Banana

                                                              Adam's Point Of View...

          I soared through the day light, the sun was right on top of us, shining it's mighty glare on our wings. It felt soothing and I felt vivid with intense adrenaline. Sometimes being a vampire isn't all that bad. We explore and live life at it's fullest glory.

          We vampires are not what humans make us as. We are so much more. Just because we drink blood does not mean we are all pure evil. We drink blood because we need to live. Just like humans eat and drink. What's the difference between drinking human blood as a vampire and eating the meat of an animal as a human? Nothing and everything.

          It's not simple to understand our ways.

          But just like humans, we have our weaknesses. We are not all mighty powerful and indestructible. Crosses can hurt us deeply, it has something to do with being a demon. Crosses are holy and are a symbol of God.

          That weakness is much more easier to understand.

          The sun is our biggest weakness and can kill us in a minute. I don't quite fully understand it. Why our bodies turn on fire and we burn. I believe it also has to do with the fact that we are part demons. 

          There are plenty of weaknesses that most of us are unaware of. The only person that knows everything, absolutely everything. Is Queen Vamptra. The strongest most powerful vampire in history. And the first.

          She has the knowledge of millions of libraries. She knows everything. Maybe even the cure for cancer. And that is still not cured.

          The reason I'm thinking of her is because that is where we are going to next. We are on our way to another museum in United Kingdom. No other vampire knows this necklace might be able to protect one from the sun. Except me and now Kim.

          Apparently Kim knows Vamptra and the necklace is for her. How odd that the oldest possible creature does not have a necklace. She has witches and warlocks surrounding her palace as guards. Yet she can't get her own necklace?

          It is a scary thought to visit Vamptra herself. If you ever get visited by her then you would die. You should rather be afraid of her visiting you though. It's like asking for death. She can basically kill you if she doesn't like what you're wearing.

          She can give you one slap on the face and that alone will send your head flying out of your body. She can do everything. She can even control every single body on this planet. Including vampires. That's how scary she is.

          Us normal vampires can only control one person at a time and we have to be near them to do it. Our eyes turn black then when we have them under control so do their eyes. Now Imagine the whole world under her control. It's madness.

          I can already see it. If she does that it might as well be the end of the world. People driving could end up dying. What about pilots? Or people crossing the street or skydiving. They would have no control over their bodies and they would die.

         I admit I am super terrified. Nerves are climbing all over my body, stretching my skin and irritating my brain. But if Kim knows her and they are friends, I'm sure she won't harm me. I hope not, I don't want to leave my Jasper all alone, wondering what ever happened to me.

          I pushed those thoughts away and replaced them with happy thoughts.

          I can get the necklace super easy. This museum is a small one and not that hard to get into. It's day and it should be filled with tourists. But this museum only opens on the weekends. So we were in luck today.