†† Chapter Nine

[Do you want to ride on Adam's body? Then you need to vote.]

               "So..." Kim awkwardly spoke.

               For the past hour, I've been waving my hands out in front of me, playing with the spirit ball that I conjured. Kim just stared at me, the night made it look even more beautiful. But not to her, this little ball terrified her. It can kill her.

               "Yeah?" I looked up at her.

               "If you're a necromancer, can you control vampires?" She questioned, her eyes reflecting the light of my sphere. "Since you control the dead and all."

               "Shouldn't you be the one that has the answer to that?" I glared at her. She usually had the answers to everything and kept them away from me. Like my parents not being my real parents. Or like how Vamptra knows more about me than I do of myself.

               "No, I don't know." She frowned. She read my eyes. "Have you ever tried to control any of us?"

               I made the sphere disappear back into my staff, then I laid it on the ground. Kim's eyes widened when I placed my hand out in front of her. She quickly got up and moved to the side, giving me an angry look.

               "What?!" I asked innocently.

               "Don't you dare try to do it on me. Wait till your little boyfriend comes back and do it on him." She stomped her foot, which made the ground vibrate all around us.

               Adam has been gone for two hours looking for food, for me obviously. Since I'm still the only one who eats around here! And that made Kim angry, she literally spanked me because I wasn't like them. She can go on without blood for a week but I can't go on without food for a few hours. Not my fault!

               I'm here trying not to die but I can't forget about my other human things like eating and breathing! Gosh, women vampire are worse than human ones. Happily gay with a beautiful boyfriend, who is a vampire.

               "I'm just kidding," I sighed. "I can't control you guys, I've tried."

               Her jaw dropped. "How dare you!" She said in a high pitch tone.

               "Just to protect myself." I shrugged weakly.

               I stared at the ground, there was not much on the ground except dirt. The reason we haven't left Mexico is because everytime we tried to fly away, I somehow shocked us all so we fell from the sky. Adam believes that I'm tired and hungry. Kim just thinks I'm being a meanie and shocking them both for revenge.

               They are both correct.

               "I can't wait till you are cured, then I will beat you up and not feel bad about it." She muttered quietly.

               "So tell me more about Chris and Alex." I asked her, I was curious of her past with these two gay couples. It seems like Adam and I are the new Chris and Alex. Enhanced with magical powers though.

               "There isn't much to say." She said quietly, I could feel that she was hurt. I shouldn't have brought it up. "Alex was the oldest and died due to a heart attack."

               "How old was he when he died?"

               "Forty-four. He died too young." A black tear suddenly appeared from her eyes, it streamed down until it dropped down from her cheek. "You can imagine how hard it was for Chris, to live the rest of his life without him. And it hurts because I wasn't there for him."