†† Chapter One

[Vote if you love Adam+Jasper]

          I stared back into Adam's eyes as he tried to assure me that everything was going to be okay. That is what he said last time and I died. I won't bring that up because it just terrified me to shreds. I grabbed Adam's arms and hugged him harder. When I died, it literally felt like years passed. It was such a frightening experience and I would never want to re-live it.

          Being a vampire felt so strange, everything felt so cold but it didn't bother me. The only muscle I had grew and I became...sexy. I remember waking up on the floor in Vamptra's home. I felt so confused and everything looked different. That's when my fangs first popped out and I screamed like never before.

          Vamptra was kind to me when I woke up, she explained to me that she killed me because I needed to save the world. I had to destroy the reaper and bring her back to the underworld. I was the only one in existence that could do such thing.

          My power revolves around death, I control the dead and spirits. So that meant I was the only one that could do it because I am the only necromancer in the world. But I could not do it while I was still human or I would die in a snap of a finger. In this case, the reaper's fingers.

          When I was turned into a vampire, my powers became a greater use. I became more powerful than Vamptra herself. She told me exactly what I needed to do and it worked. I saved the world. Vamptra also mentioned that there will be side effects to this newer power. I haven't really experienced any side effects yet.

          But I know that my body hurts a lot.

          Vamptra told me how Adam reacted and it tore me to pieces, just to think of him in so much pain. I didn't know he cared so much about me. I should be smacked for thinking that. But I would have reacted the same. I don't think I could live without Adam.

          Judging on how hard he was hugging me, he missed me a lot.

          "Adam it's okay." I assured him this time. "I'm fine."

          His eyes had dark circles, and he never had these before. He must have seriously suffered. Vamptra was very mean not to mention anything to Adam. I should kill her. I know she's afraid of me, that's why she ran away.

          Speaking of Vamptra, she just dropped from the sky. Nice timing.

          Adam looked behind him to look at her, he shot her a disgusted look which she ignored. She walked towards me with those ten inch high heels. I felt the need to shock her heels just to make her trip.

          "Good job, Jasper." She said. She got on her knees next to me and placed a necklace on me. This was the necklace Adam got for her. It was to protect me from the sun. Adam looked so surprised right now. Vamptra touched my face. "Go home and rest. It's over."

          I nodded. I wasn't mad at her, I didn't hate her for killing me. I would have done the samething. I just wished I had a warning before it all happened. I was taken completely by surprise. She was lucky that I already knew how to work my powers.

          Vamptra disappeared into thin air. Whoa, I never saw that before.

          "Take me away, please." I whispered to Adam. He nodded and lifted me up in his arms and ran away from the field.

          I no longer saw the swirling sensation, or the blurry vision from running at full speed. I was a vampire now so I saw everything normal. I would run myself but it hurts and I don't know why. I'm not sure if it's a new thing about being a vampire.