†† Chapter Fifteen

I felt something touch me in my sleep, "Hm ... the snake is in the closet." I answered tiredly.

               "Jasper, wake up."

               "The closet is in the snake."

               "If you don't wake up, I'm going to shove a snake up your—"

               Who ever was bothering me in my sleep now received a good shock in the ass. I literally let the electricity in my body shock the person. No one bothers me while I sleep! I need my beauty sleep.

               "Jasper! Stop that! Adam is coming! Are you gonna shock him too?"

               I got up quicker than my morning wood and looked up at Kim—who had a very murderous look on her face. I shrank back in fear of being slapped again. I don't want something else to break on my face.

               "He's already healed? That was fast, considering I've been sleeping for a few hours."

               "Uh, no. You've been sleeping for a couple of days."

               If I wasn't already awake, I was now. My eyes widened in shock. How is that possible? How did I sleep for days?

               "But ... what about Adam? It took him days to heal?"

               She shook her head, "He needed so much blood and rest but now he's good. I mean he's still recovering but at least he can move and do his normal things."

               I wanted to cry again, Jeez, I'm emotional aren't I? Well forgive me for caring so much about Adam. It's my fault he hurts so much. It's my fault he sacrifices his life every single day. And he does it all for me.

               From now on, I'm gonna promise myself that I will be better for him. I'm going to make him so happy that he's going to explode from the rainbows and unicorns that I'm gonna shove down his throat.

               "So what do I do? Is he coming here? When?"

               "Don't touch his chest, it still hurts him a little bit. He's coming here in a minute or two. The witches are trying to teleport him right now. You have no idea how hard it is to teleport someone." She huffed, blowing her bangs out of the way.

               "I can't touch him? That's going to be a little hard to do. I miss him like crazy."

               "Hey!" She yelled, "Calm your hormones boy."

               I rolled my eyes at her, "I didn't mean it like that. I meant I miss kissing him, hugging him, just feeling him in my arms."

               "You'll get to do those things and more," She winked. 

               "Why did you—and you disappeared again..." I frowned and stared at the air in front of me. She's just gonna disappear from now on?

               "Hello? Jasper?"

               I froze. It was him. It was Adam. I bit my bottom lip, I was terrified to approach him. What if he hates me now? What if he's afraid of me? Is he going to ask me to leave his house? Will he want me back? Oh God, I feel like I'm gonna throw up.

               I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. Oh shit.

               I looked everywhere, can I climb out the window without breaking it? I still have time to run away. Ugh! What do I do?! Is there a hiding spot?! Is he strong enough to smell me out yet? Jeez! Eeek! I'm freaking out here!