† Chapter Thirteen

• Dedicated to Sexy Unicorn Army

                                                               [Vote if you think Adam is sexy]

          "No! I don't want to go!" I clawed at the ground as Adam pulled me by my leg through the streets. "I will kick you! Let me go!"

          "Not until you stop struggling." He growled.

          "Let me go or I'll use my powers on you!" 

          He ignored me and kept dragging me through the side walk, my shirt was probably dirty like hell now. I called out my staff and it appeared right on my hand, I'm learning how to control where it leads to. Here is another thing I learned.

          I called out to the sky and sent a lightning bolt towards Adam. It struck him right at his back and he fell on the floor. I quickly got on me feet and ran away. Knowing that the lightning bolt will only keep Adam down for a few—

          He appeared in front of me, fangs out, black eyes, and all the hairs on my body just shot up like a hard penis. Thousand of tiny penises. He grabbed me as I tried to run away again. Okay so here is the deal on the reason I'm running away.

          Adam wants me to go on a date with him, but I said no, so now he is trying to force me to go to his house and change in front of him so we can go since it's Friday. But me being the complete douche bag decided to escape. So now he's dragging me. Yep, short and simple.

          "Would it help if I said I love you?!" I shouted as he took my staff.

          "No." He muttered. He walked up the steps and lifted my whole body with just his fingers.

          He entered his house with me and he quickly ran up the stairs and dropped me on his bed. I tried to run through the window but he blocked my way. I was defeated. I lost. I have to be humiliated by going to the main town while everybody stared!

          "Don't make me bite you." I told him.

          "Oh the irony." He said as he examined his damaged coat, poor him, by the end of the year he's probably going to have a lot of damaged clothes. If not by fire then by me.

          I sighed. I should be grateful to have someone as wonderful as Adam, even if we're both freaks. I should really be nicer to him. Actually, I should be grateful to have a boyfriend at all. I smirked at him as he watched me think. He probably thought I was weird.

          "I'll go." I told him. His face became bright with a smile, a victory smile. That was my smile!

          I chuckled but then my laugh went quiet as he came closer to me in a seductive way. I closed my eyes and covered them with my hand. Please don't, please don't. He laid me back and his hands slid through my shirt.

          "Your body is so soft."

          I shook my head and stayed quiet while my eyes were still shut. The good thing about this was that he at least was going up not down. I would have ran away so fast that I'd look like a vampire.

          He took off my shirt by ripping it off me. He just ripped it off! How dare he. This shirt cost me like thirty dollars. Yeah, expensive shit. And he just rips it off like it's butter! I covered my nipples as he kissed my stomach.

          "What are you doing?" I asked him.

          "Just undressing you." He said in a casual tone. Like if this was just something normal he did everyday. Well not!