†† Chapter Sixteen

[Vote if you want me to keep uploading so much! OH YEAHHHH!!]

[WARNING! THE FOLLOWING CHAPTER IS SUPER NAUGHTY! CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED!]

               "How many days have we laid in bed now?" I whispered softly at Adam.

               "I think four," He whispered back, his hot breath tickling my neck.

               I actually spoke without knowing if he was awake or not, I guess true love does have an advantage. You feel what the other feels and it's like you can read their minds. It's beautiful.

               "How are you feeling?"

               "Better than ever." And he proved it by hugging me closer to him, I touched his chest and it didn't hurt him. I smiled and hugged him back. "This bed is huge isn't it?"

               "I...Guess?" I said slowly.

               "Big enough to fit a lot of people."

               At this point, he was just talking to himself. He lost me at the question. What's he on about?

               "Are you going to invite a bunch of people for a sleepover or something?" I questioned him, my finger touching his bottom lip.

               "No, I have no friends."

               I pouted, "I'm your friend."

               "Thank you," He chuckled.

               "So why are you talking about how big the bed is? Are you going to change it?"

               "No, I just want you to be comfortable."

               I furrowed my brows, "What?" I laughed, "I'm very comfortable."

               "When I make love to you." He added.

               I felt my face heat up even as a vampire, "Um...."

               He sure knew how to make me feel awkward and weird. It's like a habit of his, and he doesn't even do it intentionally. I sighed against his chest and huddled up closer than possible. He smelled so good.

               I passed my hand down his bare chest, feeling his smooth stomach and passing my fingers over his abs. His perfect body made me feel envy. I want abs of my own. Sadly I'm just a normal dude. Cough. 

               I pressed my lips against his and played with his bottom lip. I hope he doesn't inject his fangs into me again. He was still weak so he couldn't control that part. But he's good now. So I can kiss him until the sun sets.

              "What are you thinking?" He asked.

               "I'm thinking about how scary beautiful you are."

               "Is that an insult or a compliment?"

               "It's a compliment, you're so cute."

               "You're beautiful yourself, you're perfect."

               I paused before speaking, pressing my ear against his chest and closed my eyes. I listened to his heart beat.

               "Do you like being with me?" I asked with an innocent voice.

               "No, I love being with you."