Finding Dawn..... And Ash

Paul's POV
I think she's been kidnapped. My heart stopped when she said those words. Misty grew very angry. Arceus ran in breathless. He grabbed my arm and teleported us all to his chambers. "Lilac I need you to enter his mind." He said and she looked at me confused. "They have a bond that's stronger than anything. We can use it to track them." He explained and she nodded quickly. She put her hands near my temples but not touching them and a whoosh sound went through my head.

Roses POV
Lilacs eyes were closed as she entered his mind, His were too. May and Leaf had an expression that looks as if they could kill at any moment. "I found her!" Lilac exclaimed. She jumped up and Paul woke up from a psych like sleep. Arceus nodded and walked to the center of the room. I stood next to him with Vin next to me holding my hand. I gestured to the others. Paul, Misty, Leaf, May, Drew, Pearl, and Elyli stood with us on a circle. A blue light flashed and we teleported outside a base. Lilac was tired but trying to hold on. She had used too much energy unlike Dawn, who had more energy then we did and was stronger. She fell and Keyni caught her just in time. "You should be home." He said. She huffed and got up then moved away from him. "Why would you care?" She spat. I rolled my eyes. They're hopeless romantics. There was no convincing Lilac to stop, she was stubborn just like Dawn. "Go Espeon!" I whispered throwing my pokeball in the air. The others threw there's out. "Don't bring yours out just yet." I said to Paul and them. "Guys can you create a distraction?" Pearl asked the pokemon, who agreed and took off. Minutes later several troops of guards came running by us, obviously not seeing us. I don't know what the distraction is but at this moment I don't care. We took off running inside the base. There were several hallways. We heard an ear piercing scream. Paul dropped to his knees covering his ears. I forgot about their link. I helped him up and we took off in the direction of the screams. The sight was horrible. Dawn was chained to a wall and was bloody as well as dirty. Her head hung low. We hid behind a wall, there was someone in the room. He hit Dawn again and she bit the rag in her mouth harder to stop herself from screaming again. Her eyes looked truly broken. Her feet were chained up as well. Her wings were limp and by her sides. She glared at her attacker. That's our Dawn.. Still fighting till the end.. I thought sadly. He got close to her and held her chin. She jerked her head away from him and kicked him in the gut. He punched her again. Then kicked her and walked out. I looked around. We were the only ones here now. I ran over to Dawn and her eyes widened when she seen seen us. We picked the locks and broke the cuffs. She rubbed her wrists and we helped her up. She leaned against me. Then hugged Paul, who held her tightly. We heard a groan and looked in the corner and saw Ash just waking up. "Ash!" Misty whisper-yelled and ran over to him and helped him out of the chains. Dawn had a look of fear in her eyes that I had never seen before. She kissed Paul passionately and a blue light surrounded them. It disappeared a minute later. She fell, weak due to loss of energy, but Paul caught her. He had a hand around her waist and the other on her back. He put her on his back, too tired to argue she stayed silent. We walked out as quietly as possible. "Taking back the angel are we?" A voice said behind us. Lilac jumped in front and used a force field, protecting us. "Lilac you could hurt yourself by getting to tired!" Pearl warned but she ignored it. "Very protective." He commented. Dawn transported us outside of the base. That was as far as she could get without passing out. Unfortunately, The man followed. Dawn jumped off. "Go!" She yelled at us. I didn't want too but I knew it was the smartest thing. I shook my head no. "No!" Pearl and Lilac said holding her hands. Before she could argue the man sent men after us. Dawns aura grew bright blue and when it disappeared she stood her ground. She flew up after the man. "This is why I told you don't bring out your pokemon yet." I said and we began fighting.

Dawns POV
I flew up and chased the man. I enclosed my wings around my body and flew down then spread them open and landed. I was still weak but I could do this. Maybe..... I have to!!