Ceremonies And Changes

1 week later.
Day of ceremony and graduation.

Dawns POV
I'm sooooo excited! I get my Pokemom licence and boarding pass and Pokeballs and traveling card! I think I'll go to Hoenn first! I thought happily. I was wearing a dark blue, knee-length, dress. It was simple and flowed out. I had my hair up in a ponytail. I wore black mascara and eyeliner and red lipstick. I put on black heels and walked out of my room. My mom drove me to the school with tears In her eyes. I met up with Paul and the others. "Hey guys!" I said. May came over and hugged me and so did Leaf and Misty. We all broke the hug and talked. May was wearing a knee length red dress. Leaf was wearing a green knee length dress and Misty was wearing a one strap to the floor Cerulean blue dress. Drew was watching May protectively. We all knew he loved her. I thought. Ash was staring at Misty and Gary was watching Leaf. I smiled. I looked at May and realized her hair was a bit messed up same with Drews.

Mays POV
Dawn looked at me weirdly. The boys walked over. "Hey uhm. Why is May and Drews hair messed up?" Dawn asked smirking. I blushed instantly and so did Drew. And we started telling what happened.

Flashback
Before they left to go to the school for the ceremony.
I was fixing my hair when the door bell rang. "I got it!" I yelled and opened. I was shocked and confused. "Drew?" I asked confused. "Hey May." He said. "Uh why are you here?" I asked and he shrugged. My mom walked over to the door. "Drew. Hi. So nice to see you. Come in!" Mom said ushering him in. Drew flashed a smile and came inside. I walked up to my room. And Drew was downstairs talking to my mom. "You can go upstairs if you want. Mays in her room probably." Caroline said. (A/N I think that's her name. Though I'm not for sure.) Drew nodded and walked upstairs. I just put on the dress and was now putting on my heels. Drew knocked gently. "Come in!" I yelled. He came inside and stared at me. I was texting Misty and Leaf he came and sat down next to me. Not realizing how close we were I looked over at him. We stared at each other and then Drew leaned in. I did too. I felt his lips touch mine and I kissed back. He sat up against the headboard and pulled me into his lap, facing him. We went back to our kiss, only this one was more passionate. We pulled back and panted. I smiled at him and he touched his forehead to mine. My alarm went off, signalling it was time to leave for the graduation thing. So I fixed my hair the best I could and then tried to fix his. Laughing as It failed. I grabbed his hand and pulled him downstairs. Luckily my family didn't notice my hair.

End of flashback.

"Soo.....Yeah. "Drew said blushing. They just stared at us." What?" I asked. "Well?!?" Gary asked. "Well what?" I asked. "Are you guys? Well you know?" Dawn asked. Drew came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and put his chin on my shoulder. "I don't know. Are we?" He asked smirking and I blushed. He nodded. "Yep. She's totally mine." Drew said confirming it and turning around to face him then leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back. "Awww.." Leaf said and we pulled back. We laughed and Dawn looked happy but something was irritating her. I walked over to her. "Dawn. What's bugging you?" I asked whispering. She looked at me fearfully. "I think somethings following me and watching me." She said. I hugged her then Professor Oak got on stage and we all went to our seats.

3rd person POV
"I would like to proudly announce this year's graduates!"He said and the crowd clapped.

Time skip to Dawn, Misty, Ash, Gary, Leaf, May, Drew and Paul.
"My grandson Gary Oak. " Pro. Oak said. Gary got up and walked onto the stage receiving a box with everything in it. Gary hugged his grandpa then walked off the stage and beside Leaf." Leaf Green." He announced. Leaf walked on stage happily and received her box then shook hands with the professor. She walked down and sat down by Gary. "Misty Waterflower." He announced and she walked up and hugged the professor and smiled then received her box. She sat down by Ash. "Ash Ketchum." Ash smiled and walked up to Professor Oak. Shook his hand and received his box then pumped his fist in the air and sat down by Misty. "May Maple." May got up smiling and hugged the professor and whispered 'Thank you.' He nodded, smiled and gave May her box. She went and sat down by Drew who kissed her. "Drew Hayden." Pulling back Drew grinned and walked up, received his box and shook hands with the professor. "Thank you Professor Oak." He said and sat down by May again. "Paul Shinji." Professor Oak announced. Paul walked up and shook hands with him and received his box and sat down by Dawn. "Dawn Berlitz." He announced and she walked up hugged the Pro. Oak. And received her box. "And last but not least. Jake Anderté." Jake walked up and received his box and sat down. "These our are Graduates!" He announced pointing to the students. They stood up and moved the cap thingy over and threw their caps in the air.

Dawns POV
I just did it! A sharp pain hit me again. "Ah." I said taking a sharp breath. May and Drew were talking to Mays parents, Leaf and Gary were hugging and Misty was celebrating with her sisters, Ash was hugging his mom. Paul noticed this and caught me before I fell. My back burned again. Paul looked at Jake, not trusting him. Jake pulled out a bunch of folded papers. "Read these alone. I trust you and only. She has to go now." He said I passed out after a flash of light hit me.