6 Months Later.

Lilacs POV
I was sparring with Dawn for practice. She was way stronger than any of us but she helped me get stronger. She jumped up and used her wings to fly up some the closed her wings around her and dived down. Then did a flip. I put up my sheild and she landed on it and flipped off. I looked at her and she looked a bit depressed. Sighing I bowed. "Take a rest Milady." I said and walked off. I had to see Arceus. Walking in, I stomped in. "Well Lilac. It's nice seeing you." He said. "Dawns depressed. She almost messed up a routine she created and PERFECTED!" I said yelling the last bit. He opened a portal. We watched what Dawn was doing right now. She was in her room but out on the her balcony. She was sitting on the wood. She was balancing on it. The wind softly blowing through her hair. Her eyes were closed like she was concentrating on someone. I knew what she was doing. She was watching Paul again. She loved him so much. Still does. I thought sadly. We all get our happy endings except her. I thought sadly. "See." I said softly. "She's not eating much lately. We've tried offering her food but she declines and runs back to her room." I said sadly. I put my hand on Arceus's arm softly. He looked at me. "We're family. Dawn is like the sister we've never had. And she's our Angel. Find them and bring Dawn back to us." I said. "Please." I asked a tear sliding down my cheek. I walked away.

Arceus POV
Dawn is family. They all are. And not only that but they're the protectors. I sighed. I knew Dawn was falling apart inside. She loves Paul. It was very clear. I thought about what Lilac said. 'Bring Dawn back to us.' I now knew what I needed to do.