Thursday

Pearls POV
Tomorrow's the day we go back. "Keyni. Follow the plan. Remember tommorow morning go get her to spar with you. It will calm her. Then we'll come back with them. Got it!?" I said and asked. He nodded. "Good." I said. Paul was staring off in space. I walked over to him. "Maybe you should use this time to train." I suggested and he nodded walking away.

Paul's POV
I grabbed Weaviles Pokeball let him out. "Alright Weavile let's do this!" I said and he nodded.

~An hour later.~
Paul POV still.
I walked back to camp after an hour of training. Weavile did pretty good. I was excited to see Dawn tommorow. I'm pretty sure we all were. Lilac had made some stew and sandwiches. I decided to eat a sandwich.

Mays POV
"The closer we get to Dawn. The more chance of him eating!" I whispered to Drew who nodded. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back. I smile against his lips and he pulled back touching his forehead to mine. "I love you. You know that right?" He said whispering. I smiled again. "I know. And I love you too." I said.

Leafs POV
May and Drew were having a moment so I decided not to bother them. I was thinking about Dawn. I missed her soo much. Gary came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist putting his head on my neck. "Poor Paul." He said. I nodded. "Poor Dawn and Paul." I said. "They were in love and still probably are. Yet they haven't seen each other since she disappeared. Though, she had been watching over us." I said sadly. Gary turned me around. "Hey. It'll be okay. Maybe something special will happen tommorow." He said reassuringly. "I hope." I said as I put my head on his neck. He rubbed my back. "It will." He whispered. We all went to bed. Gary laid down and patted the space in the sleeping next to him. I came over and laid down down next to him. He brushed my hair back behind my ear and kissed my forehead before pulling me close and falling asleep.