Month Later

Leafs POV
We decided to go on our journey. We never gave up hope unlike everyone else. Paul never read that letter. He had become depressed. He loved Dawn. We all knew that. He kinda just shut down. We were traveling through a forest. I thought I saw Dawn. Looking back at the tree, she wasn't there. I shook my head. Gary wrapped his arm around me. "What's wrong babe?" He asked concerned. "I keep seeing her but when I look back she's not there."I said sadly." It's okay. Though who I'm worried about is Paul." He said looking over at Paul. I nodded and kissed him on the cheek.

Paul's POV
I seen her everywhere. In my dreams. In the forest. In the trees. She smiles. Oh Arceus I'm going crazy.. I thought. And washed my face in the river.

Dawns POV
I watched them. I missed them. The Warriors, who were my new best friends, reminded me of them. I missed Paul the most. Teleporting back I saw Rose jump off the wall and kick a soccer ball. Laughing as I moved It on her psychically. She slipped and I laughed. She glared at me and pouted. "Dawnnnnnn!" She whined. Vin walked up behind and put his finger to his lips. I nodded slightly and stifled a laugh. He picked her up. "Let me go!!!" She screamed and squirmed around. Me and Vin just bust out laughing. She crossed her arms after a while and pouted. He smirked and put her down turning her to face him then kissed her. Sighing I walked out of the room.