Missions And Confessions

Lilacs POV
I went to Arceus's room again and knocked. "Come in." He said and I walked in. He was looking at several screens. "New mission?" I asked. He nodded and I walked over to him. "Shouldn't take more than an hour. It's just Team Rocket again." He said and I nodded. "Should I go inform the others?" I asked. "Yes." He said and I teleported to the Warrior Lounge. I appeared there and ran into Pearl. We both fell. "I'm sorry!" I said and got up. "It's okay." She said and I helped her up. "We got a mission!!" I said happily. Vin and Eyli jumped up and grabbed their weapons excited. "Team Rocket." I said and they whined. "There soo boring." Eyli whined and Vin nodded. Me and Pearl rolled out eyes and grabbed our weapons from our rooms. Keyni walked into the Lounge. "Mission?" He asked as I walked back in the room. I nodded. "Rocket?" He asked and I nodded again. He walked up to me. "Soo. If you liked someone would you definitely go for it?" I felt excited and nodded happily. "Okay thanks lilyac." He said. I glared at him. "Lilac." I said. Pearl watched the whole thing.

Pearls POV
I have a bad feeling about this. Lilac thinks it's her.. But it's Dawn. Oh no. This is gonna end horribly. I thought and checked the fridge to make sure we had ice cream. "Ice cream check. Movies check. Looks like we're good." I mumbled but Eyli heard. Rose came in and jumped onto Vins back laughing. "You guys ready?" She asked and I nodded. Dawn walked ready to go. She closed her eyes and we ended up in a forest. We hid behind bushes and Dawn hid in a tree. We teleported carefully, closer and closer. Till we saw Team Rocket. Pulling out my pokeball. "Deerling. Come on out!" I whispered. Vin had his Onix. Rose had her leafeon. Lilac had her luxray. Eyli had his Jolteon. Keyni had his Articuno. Dawn had her Glaceon. "Create a distraction Deerling." I said and it nodded. "Articuno. Help Deerling create a distraction." Keyni said. Deerling ran over and slowed to a walk. Parading around. This caught the grunts attention. Articuno flew around catching more attention. "Leafeon/Jolteon! Use Razor Leaf/Thunder shock!" Rose and Eyli yelled.

~Time skip because I suck at battle scenes~
Keynis POV
I thought about me and Lilacs conversation earlier. I walked over to Dawn. "Hey can we talk before we leave again?" I asked and she nodded. She sat down on a huge rock/boulder. I stood nervously. "I like you Dawn. Maybe even love." I blurted out. She jerked her head up and gasped. She put her hand over her mouth in shock. "I have since I met you." I confessed. She walked up to me. "Your my best friend. Take that back, your my brother. I am flattered but I thought you knew where my heart lies. I'm sorry." She said and walked back to the others.

Lilacs POV
I watched everything thinking it was me. I-it's her? I thought surely it was me.. I love him. Why can't he just feel the same?

Pearls POV
I followed Lilac. I seen everything. I watched tear slide down her face. I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug. "I am so so sorry." I whispered as she softly cried into my chest. "Let's go get some ice cream." I suggested and wiped away her tears then we walked back.

Keynis POV
Pearl and Lilac walked back and I noticed Lilacs eyes were a bit red. As if she was crying. I was confused. Pearl just shook her head and walked past me. We transported back to the palace and Dawn ran off. Probably to find Paul. I knew where her heart layed but I had to tell her. Now to figure out why Lilac was crying. Lilac ran off as well with Pearl running after her. I looked at Vin and Eyli confused and they looked as confused as me. Rose shook her head and ran off in the direction Pearl and Lilac went.

Vins POV
I was seriously confused. What happened on this mission? Me and Eyli walked off to find out what happened. Leaving behind a confused Keyni. We walked into the lounge and seen Rose staring out a window and Pearl sitting on the couch next to Lilac who was huddled in a blanket with tears in her eyes. "Look the boys are here. Please tell what happened." Rose said turning away from the window. "Keyni asked me before we left if you liked a person should you go for him. I told him yes. So after the mission in the woods he told Dawn he loved her. But she told him that he was her brother and he should know where her heart lays. I thought-" Lilac said wiping tears from her eyes. "It was you." May said coming into the room and sitting next to May. She nodded tearfully. Drew, Misty, Ash, Gary and Leaf walked in. "I'm sorry." Leaf apologized. "Dawn feels bad. Really bad." Misty said and Lilac looked up at her. "Why?" She asked confused. Misty and Leaf say near her. Misty put her hand on Lilacs. "Because Dawn thinks of you all as family. She wants you to be happy. She feels bad that you are not happy because of her." Misty said explaining. Keyni walked in and looked at us confused. "Hey guys?" He said uncertain. Misty nodded and the girls hugged Lilac and got up. Rose grabbed my arm and we walked out. Leaf grabbed Gary's, May grabbed Drews, Misty grabbed Ashs and Pearl grabbed Vins. We all walked out deciding they needed to be alone.

Keynis POV
I looked at Lilac who refused to look at me. "What's wrong?" I asked and she shook her head no, signalling she wasn't going to tell me. "Well. She rejected me. Told me that I should know where her heart lies. I know where it lies but still." I said sitting down on the couch and she got up and stood by the window. "I don't know what to do know." I said and she shook her head sadly. "I'm so stupid." She said to herself. "Your are not!" I said. She shook her head yes. "Yes I am. But so are you. For not realizing what makes you happy." She said started walk away but when she reached the door she turned around. "When you asked me whether you should go for your crush I became excited and ecstatic. I thought you had finally realized what we meant to you. What I meant to you. That you'd finally seen my signs. No. I was wrong."She said as a tear slid down her cheek and she walked out.