Meeting

A week later.
Arceus POV
I knew what I had to do. I called everyone but Dawn to the throne room. Lilac looked at me proudly and gave me an approving nod. "We need to find her friends. Paul, Ash, Gary, Leaf, May, Drew, and Misty." I said. They nodded. "Pearl and Eyli you find Gary and Leaf. Rose and Vin you find May and Drew. Lilac you find Misty and Ash. Keyni you find Paul." Isaid. "Follow them. Join the group if need be. It's Monday. On Friday bring them back. You will need a barrier so Dawn can't see. I'll help with that." I said explaining. They nodded and walked off to their rooms to pack. Sighing I walked and put up the barrier. I'm sorry Dawn. But it's for a good cause. I thought.

Keynis POV
Great just great.... I have to be near him again.. I thought angrily. Why am I so angry at him? I questioned and shook my head. Grabbing my bag I walked back into the the Lounge. I sat down and waited for the others. Lilac, Vin and Rose soon walked in and started talking. Soon after that Eyli and Pearl walked in. We all teleported out and into the forest where they were.

Mays POV
I gripped Drews hand as soon as I saw them. "May are you okay?"He whispered." Look at the tree." I replied he looked over and saw the 6 people in the tree. Apparently the others had seen it too and we stopped. "What're you doing and why are you following us?" Leaf asked. They jumped down. There were 3 girls and 3 guys. "You are friends of Dawns no?" The girl with purple hair asked. The girls and I gasped and nodded covering our mouths. And Paul for the first time in months spoke. "How do you know Dawn?" He asked. "We are her best friends." she replied. I felt the hope rising. I ran forward. "Where is Dawn??"I asked desperately. The guy with brown hair held up a hand." We have been instructed to travel with you till Friday. Then you see her." He said. Misty smiled. "I'm Lilac." The girl with purple hair said. "Rose." The girls with pink hair said. "Pearl." The beach blonde said. "Names Eyli." The guy with black hair said. "Vin." The guy with brown hair. The last guy just looked at us. "Jake?" I asked confused. "My real names Keyni." He said looking at the ground. Paul glared at him. "Well we're-" I said speaking up. "We know who you are." The girl,Lilac, said speaking up and smiling.

~Time skip to dinner!~
Leafs POV
"So how's Dawn?" I asked the girls. They shook their heads sadly. "Not good. She misses you all terribly. She has gone into a depression. She watches you everyday. She protects you." Rose said. "That's why we came here. Arceus gave us permission to bring you to Dawn." Pearl said speaking up. "Dawns like family you know? She's like our sister. Arceus cares for us all like a father." Lilac said. I nodded understanding. "She was our best friend and sister and we were all to busy to notice her really. I was always arguing with Drew." May said tears welling up in her eyes. "Same here. I was always ignoring Gary that I would ignore everyone." I said sadly. Lilac, Rose and Pearl came over to us. They put their hands on out shoulder. "Never blame yourself for what's happened to her. For she loves you all deeply." Rose said. I nodded sadly. The boys came over and Gary came over and picked me up then sat down again with me in his lap. He didn't say anything just held me. But he didn't have to say a word. Drew was doing the same to May and Ash the same with Misty. "How about we prepare dinner?" Rose offered. I nodded. And the 6 of them walked off.

Roses POV
"Dawn will be super happy."I said. The girls nodded. I turned around and seen Vin eating already. "Vin!" I yelled, scolding him. He grinned and walked off. I rolled my eyes. "What pokemon did you bring Rose?" Vin asked me. "Leafeon." I replied. "So I'm not the only one who brought just one pokemon?" Lilac asked and I shook my head no. "I brought Luxray." She replied. "I brought Volteon." Eyli announced. "I brought Articuno." Keyni said. "I brought Onix." Vin said. "I brought Deerling." Said Pearl. I put the last item on the wood table thing we built and clasped my hands. "Dinners ready!" I yelled and instantly Ash, May, Eyli and Vin were at the table smirking. I rolled my eyes and sat down. There was an empty chair. I looked behind me and seen Paul staring at the fire. "Why isn't he eating?" I asked. "He refuses to eat. We force him to eat berries sometimes. But that's about it." May said sadly. I grabbed his plate of food and walked over to him. Sitting next to him. He didn't look up front the fire. "How's Dawn?" He asked still looking into the fire. "Good. But she's missing you so badly she's falling apart inside." I said sadly. He looked up at me. "You will see her soon I promise. Now eat." I said. He shook his head no. "Just one bite. For Dawn?" I asked. He glared at me. I nodded softly and set the plate down beside him and walked back to the table. Keyni was picking at his food. "Not you too. Eat." I said glaring at him. He laughed a bit and started eating. Shortly after that we went to bed.

Paul's POV
They say your watching me always. Protecting us. But you can't seen us now because of the barrier. I just hope that I see you soon. I miss you. I.. Love you. I silently said, hoping she could hear me but knowing she couldn't, laying down in my sleeping bag and staring up at the moon.