Reunion, Tears, And Jealousy

Keynis POV
I woke up early like the plan was. I teleported back. I knocked on Dawns door. She opened it up. "Hey Dawn wanna spar?" I asked and she nodded. A bright light flashed then faded a minute later. She wore her battle outfit. We walked down to the Battle room and grabbed weapons.

Dawns POV
I swung the sword at him purposely missing to give him a chance. A bright flashed next to me on the outside. But I payed no attention. There's plenty of distractions in life.

Paul's POV
We arrived and I watched as she was easily defeating Keyni but throwing the Battle so he could get chances. She jumped up and spread out her wings flying up a but then diving down landing on the shield which threw her back into the air. Eyli and Vin caught her and she laughed and hugged them. I see where I stand... I thought and walked off.

Dawns POV
"Paul?!" I said as he walked off. I ran after him. Automatically changin into the dress I wore the other day. (A/N The one she wore when she first got there.) "Paul. Wait up!" I yelled. He finally turned around but he was mad. "Paul? I haven't seen you in months why are you mad at me?" I asked confused. He glared at me. "I see where I stand. You've got plenty of guys here." He said. That hit me hard. He thought I didn't want or need him? He thought I forgot about him? I thought sadly. I shook my head no. "Prove me wrong." He said crossing his arms. Anger boiled inside me. So I grabbed his arm. A blue light flashed around us. Millions of pictures showed up. Memories. I showed specific ones of Rose and Vin. He looked at me. "Your thoughts I was with them?" I asked hurt. "Theyre like my brothers. And Vin is dating Rose. And Before you ask. Pearl is dating Eyli." I said. Paul looked shocked. The blue light disappeared and I let go of his arm. I looked away. "Keyni belongs with Lilac." I said. He walked up and hugged me tightly. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." He repeating, whispering into my ear. "I watched over you all the time." I said. "I've missed you so much." He said holding me tight. I looked at him. "I know. I missed you too." I said.