Swimming!

2 days later
Dawns POV
I couldn't see them anymore. I blame Arceus. Walking around the palace I sighed softly to myself and thought about them. I miss them dearly.

Mistys POV
We were bored and layin around. "How about some swimming?" Ash suggested. I perked up at the idea. Lilac and the other seemed to like the idea and nodded. "Ash! Your a genius!" I said then covered my mouth quickly after realizing what I said. Ash just stared. I got up and changed into a blue bikini. I walked back to camp and seen the others. May wore a red bikini, Leaf wore a green bikini, Drew wore green swimming shorts, Paul wore purple swimming shorts, Gary wore purple swimnimg shorts and Ash wore black swimming shorts. We all looked at Lilac and them. "Dont you have betting suits?" Leaf asked. They nodded and were surround by a light. When the light faded, They were In bathing suits. Lilac was wearing a lilac bikini, Rose was wearing a pink bikini, Pearl was wearing a white bikini, Keyni wore black swimming shorts, Eyli wore brown swimming shorts and Vin wore yellow swimming shorts. They ran and we followed them. They dived in and May followed. Shrugging my shoulder, I ran and dived too. I cane back up to the surface. The water was soo cold but it felt good. I seen the others had dived in too and popped up again. Lilac looked at Paul happily. "2 days." She said and Paul seemed to brighten up. I suddenly was lifted into the air. I looked down and seen Ash smiling goofily. He swam underneath me and picked me up. I rolled my eyes and was on his shoulders. I leaned down and kissed him. We had became a couple aftsr the graduation thing. Before we found out Dawn was missing. I still remember it.

Flashback.

"Dawn Berlitz! " She looked so happy walking up there. Paul got a not that night from Jake but refused to read it.

End of flash back
I didn't realize but a tear slid down my cheek. Ash wiped it away and kissed me again. I couldn't wait to see her.