Normal Life, Normal Day?

Dawns POV
"Dawn get ready! You have 1 month left of school. Then you can go on your journey!" My mom yelled. I groaned and got up. Wearing a black midthigh skirt and a blue side-strap shirt with black high heeled ankle boots. I brushed my hair and grabbed my phone then went downstairs. "Hey mom." I said and grabbed a piece of toast. She smiled. "Hey." She replied and I looked at my watch. Shit! I'm going to be late! I thought and ran out the door waving to my mom. I ran to school and see the others. Sighing and trying to catch my breath, I walked over to them. "Hey." I said breathless. May and Drew were arguing, Gary was trying to flirt with Leaf who was reading a book and ignoring him, rolling her eyes occasionally. Misty was yelling at Ash and Paul was standing with arms crossed and with his cold emotionless face as usual. I laughed silently at the sight. It was the same thing, same stuff, everyday. I sighed and watched the arguments.

~Time skip to Homeroom!~
Dawns POV still
We were sitting in Homeroom. Same thing as usual. May was ignoring Drew, he tried to get her attention. I knew he liked her and she liked him. It was soo obvious to anyone but them. Misty was hitting Ash with her mallet and Gary was trying to get Leaf to look up from her book. Paul was just staring out the window with a bored expression. I sighed and stared at the clock. This is gonna be a long day. I thought and inwardly groaned.