Chapter 22

👆Xavier's POV
So while she gets ready, I will hunt down the asshole she calls her brother.

'Alpha there is a male at the pack border demanding to see the Luna.' My guards inform me. Perfect.

'I'm going. Hold on.' I reply.

I get to the pack border rather quickly and confront the asshole. He looks angry. Well, this is gonna be quite the fight.

"Assholes. Let me in. I need to see my sister." The male growls.

"You won't come near her." I growl. His head snaps to me.

"Who do you think you are? I can see my sister." He snarls.

I growl as my wolf starts surfacing.

"I AM THE ALPHA! AND I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT!" I roar.

He flinches but keeps his ground. It's getting harder for me to control my temper.

'Baby where are we going?'

Oh shit. Not now, not now. Fuck!

'Um baby I can't talk right now.' I mind link gritting my teeth.

The pup snarls at me and I start growling as he shifts. By his wolf size he's probably beta of his pack.

'You just growled. Is my brother there? Come on Xavier.' She whines.

I press my lips together. Shit. Fuck. Hell. I start cursing. She can't come.

"Well too bad I'm already here." A voice calls behind me. Aw man.

"Max what the hell are you doing here?" My beautiful mate snarls.

She walks over to me and I put an arm around her.

"I have the right to see you. Im your brother." Max says. Ugh, I will now forevermore hate that name.

"I will not allow you to enter my pack or allow you to step foot on pack grounds. If you do, you will be considered a rogue and have the same treatment as one. Im giving you a chance to leave. Fuck off or get tortured." She says with a deadly glare.

That just turned me on. Max glares at both of us.

"You were a shit of a sister anyways." He mumbles.

I growl and my eyes turn a deadly black but Cat shifts and attacks Max. I go to intervene but Cat growls at me, telling me to back off.

This is a new side of her. I don't know whether to like it or not. Cat growls at him when I realize. They are both no longer on pack grounds.

As I step out, Cat and Max grab each others neck which sends them tumbling down a hill.

'No one touches mate.' My wolf snarls and I shift.

I run down the hill and attack the grey wolf. We circle each other and try to bite each other but fail.

Until Cat bites his tail. He yelps and comes closer to me so I grab ahold of his neck. Just as I'm about to snap it, I hear a whine.

But it's not Max's whine. Cats head is bowed down and she's scratching her paw on the floor.

I drop Max and he runs away. Cat scratches her paw on the ground one last times before she collapses and shifts back to human form.

I go quickly to my pack and grab a shirt and shorts and dash back to Cat. She's not passes out but she's looking upset.

I give her the shirt and shift back to put the shorts on.