Chapter 5

Xavier's POV
Having Cat as my mate is amazing. I can't wait till I mark her and...moving on. She's gorgeous.

'But remember, you made a bad first impression. How dare you look at our mate like that?!' My wolf, Shaun, yelled.

My heart sank. I know, I gave her a look of pure hatred, and hearing her in pain because of that was the worst thing in the world. But...something happened.

Few minutes before
I clear my throat as Marisa starts talking

I pace around in my room, trying to figure out what went wrong. Did I say something? Or what happened before.... I'm gonna kill Vanessa. But she does have some answers. I walked down the hall and stopped at her door.

"Who is it?" she called out from inside. I sighed. I really hope this won't be hard.

"Vanessa, it's me Xavier." I say.

"Coming." she says happily. If she thinks she will get something out of me, she is so wrong. I saw the door open and she was in front of me, naked.

My jaw dropped and she pulled me quickly into the room, locking the door behind her. She pushed me onto the bed and ripped off my shirt, sucking and licking my abs. I groaned and she smiled. Then she went to taking off my pants and I stopped her. She looked at me confused.

"I am not having sex with you. I want to know about Katniss's past." I say. She frowns. Then her face lights up, as if a lightbulb pops over her head. She grins mischievously. I raise a brow at her excitedness.

"Fine, but only if you give me a blow job." Vanessa says patting her crotch. I sigh. I pull her over my shoulder. Then I slap her ass hard and she giggles. I throw her on the bed and spread her legs.

'Just imagine this is Katniss' I said to myself, closing my eyes. When I opened them, there was Katniss, laying on the bed. She looked me in the eye and I shoved in one of my fingers, my palm rubbing against her cl*t. She moaned and I shoved another finger in, pumping faster. I felt her walls tighten and I removed my fingers. Then I quickly replaced it with my tongue. She moaned again and hit her climax, her juices spilling all over my tongue. I closed my eyes for a brief moment, and opened them again to see Vanessa in front of me. She smiled.

"Answers. Now." I say in my alpha voice. She nodded and held up a finger, walking into the bathroom. I sighed, frustrated. I have to not tell Katniss about this. She would leave me forever. And I can't run this pack without a Luna.

I would die. I would kill myself. Vanessa came out with a push-up bra and lacy black underwear. She sat on my lap and I shoved her off.

"I did that for one reason and one reason only, and it is for you to tell me about Katniss's past." I said in an alpha voice. She nods.

"I used to be in that pack. Before I came here, I was in her pack. She was five I think when her parents died. Everyone blamed it on her. Even her own brother. So I played along, abusing her like everyone else. Then I abandoned the pack, came here and who knows what happened to her. " Vanessa said.

I felt my eyes darken and I stormed out of the room. People abused her. They hurt her. When my pack saw me, they moved out of the way. They felt my anger radiating off my body. I walked out the front door and went to my packs training room.

I went over to the punching bag and I punched it, thinking it was Kat's brother and pack. My knuckles were breaking but I didn't feel it.

Like I give a shit. Then I went over to the weights. I went from 70 pounds to 80 pounds to 100 to 120. When I got to 150 pounds, my anger increased for no reason and I started doing push-ups. I did 100 and switched over to sit-ups. When I finished, I went to my room and took a shower.

After, I dressed in a v-neck blue shirt and jeans. I walked to the hospital and went to Kats room. I saw Marisa with a frown on her face, and then she punched the wall. I walked in and her eyes widened.

"Um, uh, Xavier hey." Marisa said stuttering. I frowned and narrowed my eyes.

"Why isn't she waking up?" I asked. Marisa paled and she started to sweat.

"Um, alpha, she is in a coma." Marisa said slowly. What?! No. No this can't be happening. Why? Why her? No. My eyes turned pitch black and I storm out of the room, slamming the door on my way out. I go into the woods and shift.

'Why! What did we do to deserve this! We didn't do anything.' My wolf, Shawn, said. Then, realization hit me like a rock.

'Shawn, we did do something wrong.' I mind linked. If he was in human form he would have rolled his eyes.

'And what is that?' He asked. I sighed.

'We gave Vanessa a BJ.' He didn't say anything after that. I run up to a cliff. What would suicide feel like?

'No!' Shawn snarled. I rolled my eyes.

'Did you really think I would attempt suicide? With our mate in the hospital?' I asked Shawn. After I let out a long depressing howl, I ran back to my pack, put on some clothes, and walked to my room. Oh Kat. Please wake up soon.