Chapter 19

Katniss POV

I wake up, having my stomach hurting like hell and my bladder is full. Getting up, I see a pool of blood on the sheets and I feel stiffness in my stomach. Guess I broke my stitches while I was sleeping(dont judge I toss and turn at night).

I walk to the bathroom and do my business and start washing my stomach with a wet towel. It hurts Lila bitch, but I need to clean it.

'Mate is worried. He had nightmare.'

Oh so now my wolf talks to me. And what?!

'Jeimy, where is Xavier.'

'Well he's not exactly Xavier right now. You know, he's Shaun.'

Uh oh. That's not good. I walk out of the bathroom and start walking around. Every step I take makes me wince.

I finally get back to the hospital room. By then my stomach is on fire and blood is starting to pour down. I must look like one of the zombies for the walking dead.

I collapse on the bed and shake uncontrollably. I lean over and throw up in a trash can. My blood feels like it's on fire.

A door slams open and tears brim my eyes. Please help. Please.

"Oh my god, Cat!"

Xavier. I hear clothes rip and a growl shakes the room.

He's licking me. That's my first thought of the thing I felt in my stomach. It helped. I felt my skin gluing back together every time he licked me.

I sighed in relief. Thank you.

I look at Shaun. He shifts back and I made the mistake of scanning his entire body. And by entire yes I mean entire, head to toe.

My gaze lands on his member and a deep blush rises on my cheeks. I turn away and cover my face as Xavier starts laughing loudly.

"Can you put clothes on?" I ask him, ashamed.

"Why? You won't get to look at my hot body."

Oh my god! this is mortifying. Hmm. Instead tease him. I stand up and slowly take off my shirt.

His eyes darken with lust. Luckily, I put a push-up bra on today. I slowly removed me pants, swaying my hips slightly.

He growls and gets shorts and a shirt from under the hospital bed. Xavier puts them on and he blinks many times. I see his eyes changing from the stormy gray to gold.

I use werewolf speed to get to our room. I lay on the bed and I know what would bring him to him.

'Alpha.' I moan/purr.

A growl erupts from the door and I see Xavier, well Shaun and Xavier, grabbing the door frame.

"Jesus, Cat, my resistance is hanging on my a thin thread right now." He growls.

I giggle. Perfect.

---
I'll continue this next chapter.