Chapter 17

Cats POV
Beep......... Beep.......... Beep.........

It kept droning on. I tried opening my eyes but they felt like they were stuck together.

"Cat please wake up." I heard someone plead. Xavier.

"I need you to wake up. The moon goddess is not patient. She will put you in heat tomorrow. You have been out of three days." (unlike other werewolf stories, Cat gets heat every week for a day until the mating process is complete. Every week the pain gets worse.)

I feel a hand grasp mine. I want to wake up. I want to. The heart monitor spikes and I can feel Xavier stand up.

"Come on baby." Xavier says kissing me.

It's like the glue is melting the more times Xavier kisses me. He sighs when I fail to wake up. He places his hand on my bare thigh under the cover.

I feel my heart race as his hand creeps higher and his breath is fanning my lips.

"Come on baby." Xavier says as his hand goes even higher.

Just as his hand is about to touch my private area I wake up and gasp. Xavier smirks and leaves his hand in place.

"Xavier you sure as hell better take you're hand away before I make sure your ancestors dizzy." I threat.

Xavier's eyes widen and his hand is quickly out of the covers and by his side.

I open my arms and Xavier hugs me tightly. As cliché as it sounds, I had no idea Xavier was crying until his tears hit my shirt.

'Idiot, idiot, idiot. You almost fucking lost her.'

That was the only thing going through his head. I opened my mouth I speak but Xavier beat me to it

"I'm so sorry. I should've seen her waking up. I should have killed Lily before she did that. I'm sorry." Xavier says.

This time I speak.

"Xavier, you were hurt. And I also should've seen her waking up. So, your not to blame." I say.

I lean in for a kiss. Not the simple peck on the lips, because werewolves barely do that. Full blown French kiss.

Our tongues battle for dominance and obviously, he wins. I pull away, gasping for breath, but Xavier continues.

He trails kisses down my neck. Getting to the place where he marked me, a shiver passes through my body.

He extends his canines and marks me again. A moan slips out of my mouth as a wave of pleasure courses throughout my entire body.

I hear a slight chuckle and gasp. I shove Xavier away from me and turn to see Peter, the pack doctor.

"I see the Luna has woken up with no problem." Peter says.

My face flushes red and I turn away from him ashamed before a question pops into my head.

"When can I leave?" I ask eagerly. Peter smirks and I once again hide my face.

"You'll have to stay here 2 days, 3 days tops. Døńt worry. I won't come in when Xavier in the room." Peter says and bursts out laughing.

I hear Xavier chuckle too and I scowl at both of them, making it apparently seem even more funnier.

I throw the blankets off my feet and go to get up. Both Peter and Xavier rush to put me back in the bed.

"Luna, you absolutely cannot stand or walk." Peter says with concern and I growl at him, making him take a step back.

I look at Xavier and mind link him.

"Xavier, I need to pee!' I whine inside his head.

He lets out a slight laugh and carries me bridal style to the bathroom. I go I side and lock the door.

I do my business and flush the toilet. As I'm washing my hands, a searing pain goes over to my stomach and I crumple to the ground.

I let out an ear piercing scream and I hear Xavier's muffled yell through the other side of the door

"Cat, open the fucking door!" He yells.

I cry out as pain hits me again.

"I can't." I cry.

'Cat you're back in heat!' Xavier yells through mind link.

Oh come on. Are you fucking serious?!
---
I was gonna stop here but the chapter seemed too short so here's the rest.
---
I scream as another wave of heat hits me and I can't stop the tears from streaming down my face.

This is worse, much much worse. The door a getting slammed and I see a dent starting to form. I crawl to the bathrooms corner and sob.

Darkness pulls me under for a few seconds of the next heat wave but I wake up gasping on the floor.

The pain is unbearable. I start punching the floor, wishing there was something to hold in to as more heat waves pass over me.

"Peter, fucking help me!" I hear Xavier's muffled yell.

Together, they slam on the door until the hinges come off. How pathetic I must look.

A girl screaming on a bathroom floor with tears streaming down her face. And the stomach wound makes it worse.

I scream and more tears pour out of my eyes as waves after waves of heat pass over me.

"Xavier, due to her stomach wound she won't be able of orgasming. You can't help her. You just have to wait it out." Peter says.

I curl up into a ball and scream until my voice cracks. Darkness pulls me in again and this time, for a good 6 minutes.

I gasp as I wake with cold water on my face. But the heat isn't over yet.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME STAY ASLEEP?! FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!" I yell.

I sob as the waves of heat crash into me and I'm clawing for air. This last time, darkness pulls me under for the rest of my heat.