Chapter 13

Cat POV
I wake up in bed alone. I whine and look at the clock. It reads 9:30. Wow. I slept for way too long. I go to the bathroom and take a hot, relaxing shower. I walk out with a towel wrapped around my body and shriek when I come out.

There's a boy, around my age, sitting I my bed. He looks up at me and fear crosses his face. He runs out the door and I stay frozen. When he slams the door, it brings me back to reality and I lock the door. I get dressed quickly and mind link Xavier.

'Who the fuck did you send to our room when I was taking a fucking shower!!' I scream. It takes him less than a second to respond.

'What the fuck?! I sent Connor to look after you after you came out of the room not while you were in it. I'm gonna kill that son of a bitch.' Xavier yells through mind link. I wince at the harshness of his voice.

'Who is he?'

'My beta/best friend'

'Then don't kill him. It wasn't his fault. Well it was but try to get my point. Let it go. Oh hey, I just copied Elsa!' I said excitedly. Xavier growls through the mind link.

'Oh well bye. I'm gonna meet Connor.' I say through mind link and block him.

I go downstairs quietly and see Connor tapping his foot anxiously on the floor, sitting on a stool in the kitchen. When he sees me he gets up and starts to apologize.

"Luna I'm so sor-........" I cut him off.

"It's okay Connor. What happened was the past. Do you know anywhere to go where there's a piano?" I ask.

He nods and leads me to the elevator. I open up my mind link for any sense of danger. We exit on the 3rd floor and head to the left.

We enter a room and a grand piano is on the corner. There's also a tv, a ping pong table and a wii but that was on the other side of the room.

"This is sort of like our chill room. We use it to relax when we have the time." Connor says. I smile and run over I the piano.

"Lets do a sing off!!" I clap excitedly. He smirks at me and raises his eyebrows.

"Lets bet on who wins." Connor says. I nod and stick out my hand. He shakes it.

"Five dollars. I'm gonna win this shit." He says. I frown and shake my head.

"I'm going first. Cuz boys rule." Connor says. I roll my eyes. He starts his 'performance'.

"Yes, I do, I believe
That one day I will be
Where I was right there
Right next to you

And it's hard
The days just seems so dark
The moon, the stars
Are nothing without you

Your touch, your skin
Where do I begin?
No words can explain
The way I'm missing you

Deny this emptiness
This hole that I'm inside
These tears
They tell their own story

Told me not to cry when you were gone
But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong

Can I lay by your side?
Next to you, you
And make sure you're alright
I'll take care of you
I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight

I'm reaching out to you
Can you hear my call?
This hurt that I've been through
I'm missing you, missing you like crazy

You told me not to cry when you were gone
But the feeling's overwhelming, it's much too strong

Can I lay by your side?
Next to you, you
And make sure you're alright
I'll take care of you
I don't want to be here if I can't be with you tonight

Lay me down tonight
Lay me by your side
Lay me down tonight
Lay me by your side
Can I lay by your side?
Next to you
You"

"Kay, that was good but not as good as mine. I will play, le piano." I say. He smirks. I frown at him.

"2am; where do I begin,
Crying off my face again.
The silent sound of loneliness
Wants to follow me to bed.

I'm the ghost of a girl that I want to be most.
I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well.

Dancing slowly in an empty room,
Can the lonely take the place of you?
I sing myself a quiet lullaby.
Let you go and let the lonely in
To take my heart again.

Too afraid to go inside
For the pain of one more loveless night.
Cause the loneliness will stay with me
And hold me till I fall asleep.

I'm the ghost of a girl that I want to be most.
I'm the shell of a girl that I used to know well.

Dancing slowly in an empty room,
Can the lonely take the place of you?
I sing myself a quiet lullaby.
Let you go and let the lonely in
To take my heart again.

Broken pieces of
A barely breathing story
Where there once was love
Now there's only me and the lonely.

Dancing slowly in an empty room
Can the lonely take the place of you?
I sing myself a quiet lullaby
Let you go and let the lonely in
To take my heart again."

I finish my song and look at Connor. He is staring at me with his mouth open.

"You win." He says. I throw my head back and laugh. He grumbles and digs in his pocket. He find a five dollar bill and slaps it in my hand.

I laugh again and twirl around. I walk over to the other side of the room and inspect the wii games. Oh my god the have just dance!!!!

I put on the just dance and turn on the wii. I turn on the wii and start playing. I dance to 'take on me'.

Take on me(take on me)
take me on(take on me)
I'll be gone!!

I end the song and....5 stars!! Awesome. I'm an awesome dancer. Connor is behind me looking shocked.

"Are you good at everything?" He asks. I smiles and he rolls his eyes. Then, I get that horrible mind link as the window breaks open.

'Rouge attack!!' .