Chapter 18

Xavier POV

I watched my beautiful, helpless mate lay on the floor unconscious from heat.

"Wake her up." I roar.

A bucket of cold water is poured on her face. She shoots awake, only for her face to contort in pain from the heat.

"Why didn't you let me stay asleep?!" She yells and black out once more.

I take her in my arms and lay her on the bed. Peter checks her for wounds. Her stitches had ripped open.

While Peter was stitching, I was trying to keep Jax from killing him. He doesn't want anyone near mate.

'He's helping her.'

'We can help mate more than he can. He shouldn't be near mate!'

'Jesus, he's stitching her for gods sake! She's fucking bleeding!'

'I can help her!'

"Peter. Leave before Jax rips your throat out." I growl.

Peter gulps and scurries out of the room. No one messes with Jax.

I shift uncontrollably and Jax takes over.

I watch as he licks her wound and she flinches, moaning softly. He growls and starts going to sleep by her side.

I feel darkness overtake me and I fall into a nightmare.

--
Waking up with a jolt I look around. Then I remember I'm in the hospital. I look on the bed.

Cat isn't there. A pool of blood is all that remains. Fear passes through me as I call out to Jax.

All he does is growl. Why? What did I do?

'You expect me to help you after you rejected out mate! She's self harming herself. That's blood is from her wrists!' He growls at me.

My eyes widen.

'But I didn't reject her!'

'Hah.Really? You didn't say 'your a pathetic, weak mate!' You didn't hear her scream out in pain and me whine. Oh that is some bullshit!'

What? I didn't do anything! I follow her scent to the kitchen. There, she is surrounded by girls who are yelling at her.

"Your a little slut! No wonder Alpha Xavier rejected you."

"Yeah you don't even know how I keep your legs shut!"

"I'm gonna be Luna. I will take your place." The last one, A slut says.

"Hell yeah." I say, the words coming out of my mouth without me wanting to.

The girl squeals and runs to my side. I slide a hand around her waist, landing it softly on her bum and squeeze.

She moans softly and I watch my mate's eyes fill up with tears. I smirk and whisper in the girls ear.

"I'm gonna act like I want her. Then I will trick her. Breaking her little fragile heart." I whisper.

What?! It's like I'm trapped in my own body with another person controlling me.

The girl nods a d burst out into fake tears. I growl and rip my hand from her waist.

"You will never be Luna." I growl.

Finally. Something I do want to say. I grab my mates hand and drag her into another room. Closing the door, I run my hands all over her body and kiss lightly at her neck.

She moans and I growl. My hands find we ass and I squeeze hard. She moans louder and I press my lips to hers aggressively. She matches me.

Huh. Who knew my mate was that strong. I lightly trace the shape of her breast, drag my hands to her stomach and down to her bum.

I grab her bum and lift her slightly. She wraps her leg against my waist and presses against me, but pulls away.

You see, somehow, the person in my body prevented my manhood from coming to life. She unwraps her legs and steps back, with a tear dropping down her face.

I involuntarily smirk and walk out of the room. I find the girl and grab her, and using my werewolf speed I go to our room.

I slam the door closed and my shirt was already off. I kissed the girl and ripped off her shirt.

Why am I doing this? I don't even like this girl.

The girl giggles. A growl erupts out of my mouth.

"Don't tease me Lila." I growl.

All I could do is step back and watch. I can't do anything.

Person inside me, I will call him Max, ripped off her bra and sucked on her breasts.

But the girl, Lila, had other intentions.

"As good as that feels, its my turn to please you." She says, looking to my now excited manhood.

Oh Jesus. Why must life be so cruel? She rips off my pants. Does Max have no dignity?(I have no idea what this means I just saw it in a book and felt like it was a cool word)

After that, Max and Lila start 👉👌. Yup. Fucking.

Suddenly the door bursts open and I see Cat. Oh dear god. She holds an envelope in her hand.

Tears fill her eyes as she turns bright red. She drops the note and runs out the room.

I ache to control my body an chase after her. But Max just shrugs and keeps going.

I feel disgust. Is this really me? Max and Lila reach their high as Max marks her. What?!

Lila's eyes widen and she moans loudly.

Max and Lila get up and take a shower together, which again involves mating. 'I' put on clothes and walk out of the room after giving Lila a kiss.

'I' go downstairs and hear a scream. Running to the place I see Marianna. She's trying to wake someone up. But I know that smell anywhere.

I push Marianna aside and see Cat, her face pale, her wrists bloody, and her eyes dull.

"Nooooo!" Me and Max yell.

--

I wake up with a snort. Jax is whining. It was just a dream. It was just a dream.

But boy I was wrong.