Chapter nine

Xavier POV
I wake up alone. My heart starts to beat faster before I realize. Cat and I had an argument.

'Shawn, you send a dream to Cat?' I ask my wolf through mind link.

'Shit man I'm sorry. I forgot.' My wolf says. I growl, aggravated at him. If he can't do it, then I'm going to. I shower and put on a gray v-neck and blue jeans. I go to Cat's room and knock softly.

"Katniss?" I asked softly. No answer.

"Cat I'm sorry I left you and slammed the door, I was just kind of mad. I was being a hypocrite and I have to tell you something." I say. No answer. I frown and knock louder. No answer.

"Katniss open the door. Please." I say. No answer. I twist the door knob and to my surprise, it opens. I enter the room and I don't see Katniss anywhere. I look in the bathroom and I don't see her. I walk out of the bathroom and see a note on the bed. I open it and it reads:

"If you forgive me, go to the tree near the pack border. If you don't , I completely understand. If you don't answer in two days or if I don't see you in two days, I will become rogue. Don't worry, I will take food and my stuff, and if you don't forgive me, throw out my clothes."

Fuck! It's already been a day and I haven't gone to her. I walk out of her room, her scent that is not there is driving me insane. I am walking down the hallway when Vanessa walks up to me. She runs her hands down my chest and I let out a growl.

"Let me go." I growl. She shakes her head.

"No. Come with me. I have a surprise for you." She purrs in my ear. I let out another growl and shove her off me. She runs to me and grabs me inside my pants. I stifle a groan and she grins. But I shake my head.

"Let me go or I swear to god I will make you regret you lived." I growl menacingly. She lets me go and backs off, a terrified look in her eyes. I smirk and walk again. I turn the corner and see a guy walk up to me.

"Um dude hey the girl you hang out with, Katniss, were you guys dating or something because if not can I have her? You know, to have fun?" He asks. I growl and punch his face. I hear a crack and a growl. He punches me back and I feel my wolf, Shawn, surfacing.

'HOW DARE HE? WE ARE HIS ALPHA AND HE DARES TO PUNCH US. LET ME AT HIM!!' Shawn yells at me through mind link. I feel my claws extending and I swipe at his face stomach and legs. We growl at each other. His own claws extend and he plunges it into my leg. Then he grabs my wrists and digs his nails into them. I groan and swipe at his neck. He gasps and grabs his neck.

"Stay the fuck away from my Cat. If you lay a finger on her I will end your life." I growl. I kick him out of my way and head out of the pack house. I go to grabs the door and my left leg almost collapses. I inspect it and its bleeding heavily. I look at my wrists and they have stopped bleeding, white marks instead of the blood. But the blood is still on my wrists. I limp outside and I shift into my wolf. I lick my wound but it still bleeds. Damn. How long was his nail? I limp to the pack border. I see a figure looking at the sky. I go to say something but I fall to the ground with a thump and black out.
Cats POV
He hasn't come yet. Either he hasn't seen my note or he doesn't forgive me. I'm looking at the clouds when I hear a thump below me. I look down and gasp. Xavier is there, but he has blacked out, in his boxers. I see his left leg bleeding heavily. I frown and jump off the tree branch.

His left leg has four holes, like claw marks, in his leg. I open my backpack and pull out the bottle of water and one of my shirts. I wet the shirt and wipe the marks. I wet the shirt again and tie it tightly around his leg.

"Xavier wake up." I say. He doesn't move.

"Wake up please." I beg. No answer. I grab the water bottle and dump the water on his head. He shoots up and sees me by him. He blinks once. Twice. Then he hugs me.

"Baby I'm so sorry I was being a hypocrite when I slammed the door. I'm sorry." He says. I frown and pull away.

"How are you a hypocrite?" I asked suspiciously. He fidgets nervously and starts to speak.

"Um so when you first were in the hospital when Vanessa jumped on me and you started panicking, I left when you were sleeping to her for answers." He says cautiously. My eyes water.

"So you fucked her?" I ask, my voice shaking. He shakes his head and I frown.

"Similar to that. We had to make a compromise. I gave her a blow job and she gave me the answers I wanted to know." He says. My heart breaks. He can feel it through the mark.

"Baby I'm so sorry I didn't think you were gonna tell me. Please forgive me." He flips around and adjusted himself so he's on his knees with his hands clasped together in front of him.

'Come on, you know one more chance won't hurt him. And he is begging.' Jeimy says.

'Oh so now you talk to me.' I snap. She scoffs

'Yes but I didn't want to talk before because I didn't know what would happen so........ You know what! whatever just please forgive him. Please.' Jeimy pleads. I nod.

"I forgive you but promise me you will only try to get answers from my past from me." I say. He nods and grabs me and spins me around. I giggle as he puts me down.

I half drag him, half let-him-walk to the pack doctor. He gets his leg cleaned and bandaged.

A frown creases his eyebrows. I smooth it out.

"An alpha shouldn't be getting this." He grumbles.

I giggle.

"So what exactly happened? How did you get that scar?"Xavier asks and I black out.
---------------------------------------------
Um so tell me if this story is way to similar to my other one. I'll try my best to change it.