Chapter two

Ms. Aliyah👆
Katniss POV
I open the door to the auditorium and walk over to Ms. Aliyah. I quickly scribble a note on her desk. She walks over to me.

"Oh my god! Katniss! I told you this was all my fault." Ms. Aliyah exclaimed. I shake my head.

"No. This was not you're fault. But I need you to do me a favor. Dont read this till the end of the school day." I say, handing her the note she nods.

"Okay. I'm so sorry. Why don't you go home? I will tell the teacher to let it pass." Ms. Aliyah says. I nod.

"Thank you." I reply and walk out.

I throw all of my books in my locker. Then I go home. I write a note to my brother and leave it on his bed. Then, I grab a knife, clothes and food. I shove it all in my bookbag. I bandage up my ankle, my ribs and I clean my face. Then I run. Out of our packs territory.

It takes me five minutes to get to a cliff. I no longer feel the weight of my pack on my shoulders. I take out the knife out of my bookbag and start writing words on my arms.

On my right arm, I write 'pathetic'. On my left arm, I write 'ugly'. Then I retrace the cuts. It's almost midnight. I think my brother is home by now. I lay down on the floor and drift off to sleep. Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.

Next morning

I wake up to birds chirping. I get up and stretch. I eat my breakfast and drink some water I retrace the cuts that said pathetic and ugly. I feel my bones starting to crack. Im shifting.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!" I yell. Then I'm on four paws. I am a white wolf.(in this book white wolves aren't dangerous)

'Hey I'm Jamie. Im your fabulous wolf.' Jamie says. Yay! Sass queen wolf.

'Hi oh so fabulous Jamie. How do I shift back?' I ask.

'Just imagine yourself as le human.' Jamie says. I imagine myself and I shift. Good thing I brought extra clothes. I block out my wolf and retrace the cuts. Again.

Then, I edge closer to the cliff so my legs and hanging off it.

'You just got your wolf you fucking heartless bitch. Are you seriously going to kill yourself now??' A tiny voice in my head whispers.

I pause for a moment. It's right. I don't deserve to kill my wolf. She's done nothing wrong.

Backing away from the cliff, I hear my wolf let out a sigh of relief. At least someone's happy I'm not dead.

I grab my bag and start running. Anywhere really. I can't get caught by my old pack.

Mom and dad would've never let this happen. They were the greatest parents a daughter could ask for. They never showed more attention to Max(brother). We were so happy.

Suddenly Jamie lets out a bark. But it's not because she's happy.

'We're in someone else's territory.' She says with a whine.

"Shit." I growl under my breath and start backing up.

In the corner of my eye, something moves. As soon as I turn I'm flipped over and throw to the ground. I let out a pained breath.

"You fucking rogue." He growls. He picks me up to my feet.

As soon as I'm up he punches my jaw that sends up vibrations up my face. He extends his claws and swipes at my face. I back up just in time.