Chapter one

Katniss(👆🏼) POV
Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. My alarm kept ringing at the same rate. I turned it off and looked at the time. 4:30 am.

Every day. Same routine. Like I'm a fucking robot. But what can I do about that? My pack hates me ever since my parents died protecting me to a rogue attack. I take a cold shower and just show my bruises.

I put on leggings and a shirt even though its snowing outside. It's not like I have any other clothes to wear that aren't stained with blood. I go to an all werewolf school. Grabbing my bookbag, an apple and a granola bar, I walk outside in the freezing cold and head for the school. I just had to live a mile away from school.

Luckily, I was athletic, and got to school in 15 minutes, no frostbite. I rushed to my locker and grabbed all my books. Closing my locker, I walked to the library. 2 hours later I was done with my essay. Thank god

The school was open from 3 in the morning to 11 at night. Don't ask me why this is a weird ass school. I looked at my watch. 6:45. I printed my essay and then I also saved it on my USB. I put the essay in my book bag and took out a book.

It was divergent. This girl has to choose between five factions and falls in love with a guy. I wish I could live in her world. I would be much happier. But there are no werewolves. So, I don't know.

I'm 17. Tomorrow I'm gonna be 18, I'm gonna shift, and I'll find my mate. Well, maybe I'll find my mate. But I already know I'm gonna be rejected. I look up from my daydream and look at my watch.

7:30! Shit I'm late! My first class starts at 7:25! I run to my English class. I go in. My teacher looks at me angrily.

"Why are you late Katniss?! You know what! I don't care! Detention!"

Everyone snickers at me. My face turns red and I walk to the back of the class. On my way, I trip on my sneakers. Everyone bursts into laughter. I silently scold myself for being so clumsy.

I take my seat and start copying what's on the board. Halfway through class, I start daydreaming and doodling. I get lost in my thoughts and don't hear my teacher calling my name.

"Katniss Morgan Johnson!" My teacher yells. I snap out of my daydream and look at my very furious teacher. I sink lower into my seat.

"Yes Mr. Henderson?" I ask quietly. If looks could kill, he would be arrested for murder of an innocent girl.

"If you start dozing off again I will ask you to leave my class and fail! Do you understand?!" He yells. I cower away.

"Yes Mr. Henderson. I understand." I say silently.

For the rest of the class I listened intently and tried my best to participate. Mr. Henderson was a man in his thirties who absolutely hates me.

He was good friends with my parents so he blamed me for their death. Of course he does. Almost everyone does. No not almost. Everyone blames me for their death.

Even my own brother. Yeah I have a brother. But he is completely the opposite of a real brother. He says that it is my fault that our parents died. And everyone believes him. They believe him because he is the second most popular boy in the school.

The most popular boy in the school is Alpha Samuel. Cocky ass jerk that can't keep it in his pants. You can't name a single girl in this school who he hasn't screwed with. Except for me.

I'm just a pathetic excuse for a wolf and a girl. The bell rings and I go to my locker I drop off my English books and close the locker. I head towards drama and while I'm walking I'm looking towards the floor so I don't see someone also not looking where he was walking and he crashes into me.