Chapter eight

👆🏼beautiful lady
Cats POV
Dream
I wake up in a white room. I see a beautiful lady with long black hair. I frown. What in the world?

"My child, do not be afraid, for I am the moon goddess. I am here to help you. But first, I want you to see something." She says. The moon goddess?! She leads me into a room. There is a television, showing Xavier.

"Cat. Cat please! Where are you?" Xavier screams. The moon goddess lets out a sigh.

"He loves you to death. And you're gonna have to tell him what happened. He'll understand you were drunk. And as for why this happened to you is a different reason. " the moon goddess pauses.

"I believed you were strong enough to handle the pain. I thought you would be able to endure the pain, because I am you're sister." she says. Say what?!

"You remember the baby that your mother lost." She asks. I nod. She gestures to herself.

"It was either me or you, for some reason. And when you become moon goddess as child, or unborn baby, you have extremely rapid growth rates and grow to be an adult in like 2 days. You also get wiser. I thought you were strong for this sis. I'm sorry." she says.

"Madison." I say. She raises a brow.

"Mom always wanted to name you Madison. But one question. What if Xavier doesn't understand about the memory and doesn't accept me being drunk as an excuse?" I ask nervously. She smirks.

"Then I'll have a little talk with this Xavier." Madison says. I grin and hug her.

"No go on. Back to your world." she say and snaps her fingers. I am engulfed by darkness.

Real Life

I wake up in the trees. How could I forget? I climbed down and checked my watch. I slept for 4 hours. Damn. I start walking towards the pack house when something growls from behind me. Me, being the curious little bitch, turned around only to see a rogue. What the fuck is a rogue doing in the pack grounds?

"You look a bit familiar. Oh I know. Honey, how would it feel to know that I killed your parents." He says with a growl.

I growl back and fury fills my veils. He killed my parents. I shift into my wolf. He smirks and shifts into his. I was alphas daughter, meaning Logan was technically supposed to be alpha, but Samuel beat him and became alpha. The only wolf that's bigger than me is Xavier, because I'm his mate. We circle each other, snapping and growling at each other.

I suddenly jump towards him, throwing him against the tree. He let out a sort of growl and whimper and charged at me. I sunk my teeth I to his tail while he sunk his teeth into my ankle. We both yelped and jumped backwards. My ankle was bleeding pretty badly. Wow. You weak piece of shit.

'I see you're Xavier's mate. Maybe more than one person goes to heaven today.' He says and then all I see is red.

I let Jeimy take over and let her take care of this stupid ass rogue. I wince when he sinks his claws into my stomach, but this fuels my anger. I rip him apart, limb by limb until he is completely dead. I shift back and wince when I examine my wounds. I have four claw marks on my stomach going diagonally and my ankle is swollen and bleeding. I start feeling lightheaded because of the loss of blood.

'Xavier...... Please......Help....... Woods......Blood.' I mind link. I see someone running towards me. Xavier. He takes off his shirt and puts it on me and runs as fast as he can. We reach the pack hospital. Marisa is there with a cot and she rushes to work. Apparently, this dude had wolfsbane on his claws. She cleans my wound and stitches my stomach, and then cleans my ankle. She wraps a bandage around my ankle.