Chapter 41: Five Year Deep Space Mission

One month later, they were back on the Enterprise. Jim and Naomi's quarters had two cribs and a few baby toys. Many people on the Enterprise were very happy for the captain to be okay.

Alaska was currently four months pregnant. She was actually getting big. Her normal clothes didn't fit her anymore, so she was allowed to wear different clothes. Naomi got the same privileges, she still had the fat from the baby. It takes a while to work off.

The Enterprise added a daycare for crew members with kids. Certain crew members had five year old kids or older. Many had younger. It helped a lot. Jim was nervous leaving the twins at daycare, but he got used to it.

Naomi would work with Bones in the sickbay as his assistant again. It felt great to be normally back to work. Alaska and and Bones found out they were having a girl.

Malcolm and Elliot were now almost two months old. They had grown so much. Jim was ecstatic about being a father, those kids and Naomi was his life.

Naomi and Jim celebrated their own year anniversary as a family. Each of them held one twin while they enjoyed a nice meal before feeding the twins a bottle. Elliot always feel asleep fast, so he was very easy to put down for bed. Malcolm was fairly easy, it just took longer.

The babies were asleep. Naomi and Jim stood by their cribs and looked at them. Jim wrapped his arms around Naomi.

"I love the way our life turned out." He muttered, kissing her lips.

"It's pretty great." Naomi muttered, kissing him.

"You were my Academy Love and now you're my Enterprise Love." Jim muttered, looking down at the babies again.

"You were my Academy Love and now you're my Enterprise Love." Naomi repeated, smiling at him.

They stood in a deep kiss, happy about their life and their happiness. It couldn't be better. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a bit short, but it's the end. I'm writing a sequel called Enterprise Love. I hope everyone enjoyed this story, it was my first real fanfic. Check out the sequel! It will be published when this chapter is published. Thank you and enjoy!

Started 8/5/15. Ends 8/22/15.