Chapter 21: Angry 'Friends'

It's been two days. Jim was healing again, Naomi was a nervous wreck. The instant Jim woke up, she told him everything. The police had arrested Sabina under suspicion of assault.

They had released her today. They still had more research to do. Naomi and Jim were enjoying lunch in the courtyard with Bones and Kayden when Sabina came storming over.

"YOU!" She yelled, grabbing Naomi. She pulled her off the chair and pushed her against the wall, her hand on her throat. "You turned me into the police for something I would never do! How dare you!"

Kayden ran up and tried to get Sabina off of Naomi. She just bunched him, knocking him out instantly. Bones moved to his side to make sure he wasn't further injured. Naomi was choking for breath, prying at the hands around her neck.

Jim picked Sabina up and tried to fight her kicking. She dropped to the ground and kicked his stomach. He punched her rib cage and she kicked him on the jaw. Bones had started to get interfered, trying to get Sabina away from Jim.

She pulled a gun out of no where and put it up his chest. "Move and he dies." She said, her voice calm. Everything was silent. Jim and Naomi were panting form lack of breath and pain.

Bones put his hands in front of him, cautiously backing away. "Falsely accused." Jim scoffed, staring at Sabina. "What did I do to you?"

"You slept with my sister, and me, and never called us again." Sabina muttered, hatred in her eyes.

"Really? That's it!? Why are you killing me, that's not that bad?!" Jim yelled, frustrated.

"It wasn't just us. It was a lot of people. That's why I threatened Naomi too. You don't deserve to love anyone, ever." Sabina said, hatred in her voice. "You die, or she dies. Your choice."

"Kill me." Naomi choked out.

"I didn't ask you!" Sabina yelled, kicking Naomi's jaw. "Who is it, you or her?"

"Me." Jim croaked. "Kill me."

"Fine." Sabina muttered. Naomi closed her eyes, so did Bones. They couldn't watch. Jim closed his eyes too, just to take it like a man. 

A loud bang and the sound of a body hitting the ground echoed through the courtyard. No one dared open their eyes.