Chapter Thirteen: Play Time

• Dedicated to To Me for writing as much as I have, without giving up :)

Hello Hello.

So I've decided that I should upload. I've been lazy.

So do enjoy this chapter and don't forget to let me know what you think via COMMENTING, VOTING and/or FANNNG, if you do I'll give you a big hug :)

Enough blabbering. Here's the chapter:

                                                           * * * * * * *

I sit on the couch in the living room of the Alpha’s house; I just stare out the window as I fidget uncomfortably as I wait for Tessa to return from re-joining her pack. Something which I’ll have to do when I return to my pack sometime in the near future. Though I’m not really sure if I want to re-join. Maybe I could join Tessa’s and become part of her pack, I’m sure she won’t mind. In fact I think she’ll be ecstatic if I did.

But my wolf keeps telling me that this is not my pack, the Silver Eyes is my rightful pack and that I belong there with them. With my family and friends. But I don’t remember much of my old life and to be honest I’m scared to try to live it again. What if I do something wrong? I haven’t had this much freedom in ages and still I’m just sitting on the couch doing nothing because I’m scared to do anything else.

“You just going to sit there all day?” Someone speaks from the doorway into the room causing me to yelp and spin around and face them.

I place my hand over my heart as I try to get my breathing back under control. “Don’t do that, you scared me.” I say as I slowly drop my hand back to my side.

“Sorry.” Nate says as he unfolds his arms and walks into the room sitting down on the other end of the couch to me.

“No that’s alright. I’m waiting for Tessa to come back.” I finally answer his question as I relax back into the seat. Knowing that he’s not planning on hurting me allows my wolf and I to relax while he or the other boys are around. It’s good.

I’m bored. My wolf mutters as she paces back and forth within me. Let’s go for a run.

No. We’re waiting for Tessa. I told her we would. I say sternly.

Nate notices my expression change because he speaks up watching me closely. “You alright?”

“Yeah. Just telling my wolf off.” I reply as I shift in the seat so that I’m facing him.

His eyebrows furrow in confusion. “Your wolf?”

“Yes….” I say slowly, dragging the word out. “I can hear and feel her.” I look at him for a moment. “You can’t feel yours can you?”

Nate just watches me. “No. I’m I can feel him. I know he’s there. But he doesn’t speak. He only influences my movements and decisions at times.” He speaks softly. “Tell me what you mean by feel her?”

I lean my head against the back of the couch and sigh. “I can feel her presence. But I can feel her pacing which is what she is doing at the moment. At times I can even feel her scratching. But she speaks to me to.” I say just as softly as him.

“So you can talk to her like your talking to me now?” He asks trying to figure something out.

“Yes. But in my head.” I say starting to get confused myself. “This is weird isn’t it?” I ask.

Nate just smiles kindly at me. “Us being werewolves is weird.”

Just then Trick and Drew enter the room. Nate gives me one more glance before turning so that he’s sitting in the couch properly. I do the same as the other two boys sit down in the opposite couch facing us.