Chapter Twelve: Meeting Other Ex-Prisoners

After Tessa’s break down, we had gone up to her room, washed, dressed. Then just stayed in the house with the guys. Even though the three of them are older than us we didn’t care. The company was nice for a change.

I found out that Nate and Drew are twenty and Trick is nineteen. So there not  too much older, which is good. But I don’t think Tessa and I would have really cared even if we were hanging with her dad and the Beta. The presence of strong Dominates who aren’t going to hurt us is comforting.

All we did was watch movies, talk with the guys, laugh at the lame jokes that we seemed to have missed out on, watched the guys play Xbox 360 a game called ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops 2.’  They even tried to get us to play.

But we sucked.

Big time.

After that Tessa and I just went up to her room both collapsing on the bed exhausted. She had locked her door for the reassurance to both of us. Drew said he was staying over the night to hang out with the guys, so they stayed up pretty late.

We both know that because we woke up a few times during the night and in the end just laid there listening to them, laughing and talking. The smell of alcohol was present too, but we didn’t really care.

Trudging down the stairs behind Tessa, I wipe my hands across my face still trying to wake up even though I had a cold shower. Unfortunately with me being distracted I’m not watching where I’m putting my feet and I miss the step almost falling down the stairs but I quickly regain my balance before anyone can notice.

Hopefully.

Tessa glances at me over her shoulder as she heads toward the dining room doorway. I just shrug with a sheepish grin on my face not really knowing what else to do.

Walking into the dining room we notice the body stretched out across the wooden table top. His shirt slowly riding up with each turn of his body, his pants – like most guys – are almost of his ass. Tessa stands there blinking staring at her oldest brother with wide eyes, as she tries to come to terms with what she is seeing. I stifle a laugh and nudge Tessa’s shoulder, she glances at me with a confused expression of her young face.

I walk past her closer to the table, wondering if it’s a trick the boys decided to play on us. Tessa walks silently behind me as we both approach the table cautiously. Watching the steady movements of Nate’s chest the whole way.

I stop right beside the table looking at him with a confused expression, Tessa steps up next to me and lifts a hand toward her brother but stops when we hear feet shuffling in the hallway. We both turn as Trick and Drew shuffle into the room, both looking exhausted but with cheeky grins on the faces.

Trick waves for us to move, so Tessa and I quickly but quietly move to the side away from the table. The boys move forward, and stop next to the sleeping companion. Drew lifts one of his arms revealing an air horn.

Glancing up at Tessa and me for a split second, he looks over to Trick who nods his head trying desperately not to laugh. Drew moves his arm with the air horn closer to Nate’s head, the funnel right near his ear. Then with no warning he pushes the button down.

Nate’s jumps up with a start, falling off the side of the table as his Trick and Drew lean against each other laughing. Tessa and I glance at each other smiles on both of our faces, then after a while we both start laughing too.

After a long minute when the laughing dies down, Nate stands on the other side of the table glaring at his friend and younger brother, his eyes flicker over to Tessa and I, we throw our hands up in surrender shaking our heads franticly.